Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys: ever bought your woman a vibrator? How did she like it?

last reply
66 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, i both her all the sex toys, usually they are resting in the night stand.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've bought one of my exgf a vibe that never owned one before. It was a really nice one that didn't look too awkward so she would feel comfortable using it. I bought it for her because at the time I job required me to travel a lot and I want her use it when she felt lonely or during video sex with me. Never got her to do the video thing. She said she didn't use it when I was out of town but when I come back home that thing was all over the place. I found in the shower shelf, tucked under the side of my sofa, on my book shelf, in the kitchen, etc.

Whenever we used it during sex, I did notice her reactions were more lively and her moans were louder. When she oOoOOed it seemed intense.

I like sex with toys. It makes sex a little more kinky. My regular partner has a lot of toys and I got few of my own. It makes sex fun and session is longer with a lot of foreplay. I recommend any couple or self to incorporate toy in there sex life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and have discovered she prefers eggs.
Lurker
0 likes
I bought her one, she never used it. I don't understand why sad
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I've bought her many. The most recent was a panty vibe. She loves it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I bought my wife both of her vibes, and have gotten some other toys for both of us. As a man, I am totally jealous with the options women have for sex toys, and I think any woman who doesn't own a few is probably missing out. There is a double standard, though. I typically hide any toy I get for myself. When my wife and I are separated--like when I'm out of town--I sometimes order something for myself like a sleeve. She chuckles a bit, but it doesn't really get her off like it does me when she uses them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have bought many, for several different girl friends. ALL of them love them except for one, but she asked me where I got it from though? I once bought vibrator for an ex, at Christmas, and included D batteries with it !!! P.S. It weren't just girl friends that enjoyed them...