Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys; Does anyone take natural supplements for erectile problems?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I was wondering if any guys took any safe / natural products for erectile problems. I take a prescription called Sildenafil / Revatio which is SO very awesome and safe for the heart. I would prefer something natural but the erections I get from my prescription are extremely solid like I was 18 again.
Active Ink Slinger
First, remember that 'natural' does not mean safe. Plants evolve chemistry for their own purposes (many plants are deadly), there is no reason to expect that something from a plant is safer than a product that's actually been tested.

I would recommend L-arginine. It's an amino acid that is part of the erection cycle that helps regulate blood flow (also used by body builders before exercise) that tends to get to lower levels with age. It's not a drug, it's simply bringing the level up to when you were younger.

I'm 70, but it helps me keep up with my erotic dancer girlfriend,

[stay away from youimbe. That can cause liver and nervous system effects]
Lurker
Quote by realz
First, remember that 'natural' does not mean safe. Plants evolve chemistry for their own purposes (many plants are deadly), there is no reason to expect that something from a plant is safer than a product that's actually been tested.

I would recommend L-arginine. It's an amino acid that is part of the erection cycle that helps regulate blood flow (also used by body builders before exercise) that tends to get to lower levels with age. It's not a drug, it's simply bringing the level up to when you were younger.

I'm 70, but it helps me keep up with my erotic dancer girlfriend,

[stay away from youimbe. That can cause liver and nervous system effects]

THANK You So Very much for your InPut~
Active Ink Slinger
I should add, use arginine daily, not when 'needed' as Sildenafil , testing has shown that improves performance over a period of weeks