Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys do you like a womens pussy shaved, trimmed, or natural?

last reply
235 replies
24.7k views
1 watcher
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like pussies anyway they are. They are all fun to fuck and eat. The only drawback to hair is, sometimes, I would get hair in my mouth when eating that pussy but it never stopped me. I just love fucking and eating pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like pussy anyway it is packaged. Hairy, trimmed or shaved it doesn't matter. I just love to fuck and eat pussy. Before it is fucked or after it is fucked. I just love it I always have.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like pussy hot wet and cumming all over my face, cock, fingers or toys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved is sexy, love the smooth look. Everything from stubble to trimmed is hot, too. Natural bush looks gorgeous. As long as my tongue can reach her clit I love it all!
"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie." ~ Shakespeare.
Lurker
0 likes
No hair at all, grosses me out totally
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Completely clean is always the best absolutely nothing to obstructs the view of a ladies most intimate place.
Lurker
0 likes
Full bush. That way I can floss while I'm down there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Natural pussy hair is good, but I like shaved legs.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Shaved or trimmed. Even hotter when she lets me do the shaving or trimming.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I just love the feel of nice shaved pussy

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I really have no preference. I will lick any kitty as it is presented to me, and I really don't mind going to the dentist for a haircut.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I prefer shaved don't like hair in my throat but well trimmed is nice to

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I prefer a woman naked with her legs spread…whatever I discover will be just perfect!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I like a landing strip it looks sexy as hell especially if ginger.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

wondered what you guys think, or would think - of an older gal shaving her pussy.

would you think, wow, now there's a real slut.

I've been doing it off and on for 20+ yrs. more bush than wo.

on just the maybe, both last year vacation and this year's I shaved completely - and got lucky both trips with the comfort that cocks bring.

just wondered what they thought when they say me.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Natural, love a hairy pussy

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

wondered what you guys think, or would think - of an older gal shaving her pussy.

would you think, wow, now there's a real slut.

I've been doing it off and on for 20+ yrs. more bush than wo.

on just the maybe, both last year vacation and this year's I shaved completely - and got lucky both trips with the comfort that cocks bring.

just wondered what they thought when they say me.

I love your shaved pussy! Shows off your labia and clit. Very nice.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I prefer shaved, at least around the labia and clitoris. I love to eat pussy and would rather not deal with stray hairs in my mouth. That being said, I LOVE me some cunt any way I can get it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Prefer hairy and natural, but it's her body. I do have a fetish for hairy women, though.