Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys - do you have any problem with her getting rough and physical with you - such as smacking your

last reply
115 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all I love it when she is the aggressive one and spanks my ass good and hard ....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not at all! bring it on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The pain I receive when she is rough doesn't do much for me. Often it can heighten my senses but the rest of the time I'm indifferent towards it.

HOWEVER, I absolutely LOVE it when she derives pleasure from being rough with me. In the heat of the moment I've been pinched, bitten, and scratched deep as she goes wild towards her climax. I rather enjoy the sensation of being her tough-guy on which she can let loose in the heat of the moment. Looking at those light-bruises, scratch marks, teeth imprints, and hickies the next day knowing that they are the result of her trying to muffle her orgasmic screaming or encouraging me to just keep fucking never fails to bring a smirk to my face and a sense of satisfaction.

So all in all, if she wants to get rough, then I say, "Bring it on."

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
not me i think as long you both are up for it why not go for it. if she really wants to try something im into letting her explore her wild side. (anything at least once)
0 likes
A little light biting or scratching in the heat of things can be a turn-on. But I don't go in for pain and humiliation kind of stuff. I dated a girl once who was into S&M, and wanted to be slapped and spanked and treated like a dog. I half-heartedly humored her, but it was hard to keep a straight face about it - you want me to put you on a leash, twist your nipples, and call you my dirty little fuck-slave, while you call me master? All I want is to put my penis inside you until we orgasm. Why do you have to complicate it? Needless to say, that relationship wasn't a long one.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
It can be pleasant to feel her teeth upon my prick as she gives me a blow job. If she enjoys smacking my ass with a slap or two I wouldn't object. Nothing extreme, to be sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quite frankly, NO!

(Passion, for me, is not a problem... Any HINT of violence, coercion or ROUGHNESS IS!!!)

I've been asked in the past to SPANK MUCH HARDER, To PRETEND to choke her, TO BE VERY ROUGH!!!

(I just CAN'T!)

And I'm a DEMANDING lover. (Some would say even selfish...) I KNOW what I LIKE!

But I CAN'T EVEN PRETEND TO HURT HER, (Not really) and I COULDN'T TAKE her being ROUGH with me...

Different Strokes, I know, but as GOOD an ACTOR as I am, THAT ROLE I can't play...

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Quite frankly, NO!

(Passion, for me, is not a problem... Any HINT of violence, coercion or ROUGHNESS IS!!!)

I've been asked in the past to SPANK MUCH HARDER, To PRETEND to choke her, TO BE VERY ROUGH!!!

(I just CAN'T!)

And I'm a DEMANDING lover. (Some would say even selfish...) I KNOW what I LIKE!

But I CAN'T EVEN PRETEND TO HURT HER, (Not really) and I COULDN'T TAKE her being ROUGH with me...

Different Strokes, I know, but as GOOD an ACTOR as I am, THAT ROLE I can't play...

xx SF

i prefer to hurt my lovers emotionally.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
You have to be careful. Things like that can easily go too far, to the point where someone gets angry or hostile when all the while you were merely following their lead. Energetic sex is fun, but I wouldn't get any pleasure getting smacked or bitten really hard. Some women are biters and many when really aroused will scratch, and that's fine, but I prefer sex, not combat.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i prefer to hurt my lovers emotionally.

And you DO!

*OUCH!*

xx SF

I STILL love HER.
Lurker
0 likes
To the OP well lady you're entitled to your desires, thoughts, feelings and opinions however neither nature nor I agree with you. (NO, I'm NOT even slightly concerned with the feminist ergo PC train of thought on this. Mankind has developed as a species and certain traits have been predominantly distributed along gender lines. That fact among many others has contributed to not only our survival but our thriving as a species.)

NO thanks, in fact, I have often pinned the wrists of back clawing types to the bed and I concur with the guy above me regarding wanting sex not combat. IF she wants to be spanked... ok that's her call and I'll go along with it. BUT, SHE HAS TO indicate a desire for it first. I CAN BE a dominant, but only to please a woman who is by nature submissive.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

And you DO!

*OUCH!*

xx SF

I STILL love HER.

shush, you. i'm usually pretty nice to you - when i'm not trying to kill you, that is

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
(NO, I'm NOT even slightly concerned with the feminist ergo PC train of thought on this. Mankind has developed as a species and certain traits have been predominantly distributed along gender lines. That fact among many others has contributed to not only our survival but our thriving as a species.)

Feminism is not some politically correct notion. Yeah, mankind has developed (evolved) as a species. Back in your times, men would bonk women over the head and claim them like property. As centuries went by we evolved out of that. In several hundred more years thinking like yours, might even be nonexistent. To choose an example your narrow minded military fellating brain might understand... WW2 historians credit american women for being one of the essential factors for us being on the winning side of that war. Those women were certainly not sticking to "traits that have been distributed along gender lines". The countries that treat their women the most equal to men are the countries that have the best quality of life in the world.

Step away from your computer and go put your head back up your filthy ass.
Chuckanator
0 likes
You think more.men should be submissive? Are you kidding? I am king of the castle, I'm the boss. What I say goes. Right after I finish the laundry.

She gave me permission.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Feminism is not some politically correct notion. Yeah, mankind has developed (evolved) as a species. Back in your times, men would bonk women over the head and claim them like property. As centuries went by we evolved out of that. In several hundred more years thinking like yours might even be nonexistent. To choose an example your narrow minded military fellating brain might understand... WW2 historians credit american women for being one of the essential factors for us being on the winning side of that war. Those women were certainly not sticking to "traits that have been distributed along gender lines". The countries that treat their women the most equal to men are the countries that have the best quality of life in the world.

Step away from your computer and go put your head back up your filthy ass.

Who in the fuck asked you? Don't like my opinions? Then USE 'EM FOR SUPPOSITORIES you sorry anally enchanted nimrod. Those women you speak of in WW II were doing NON COMBAT jobs to free up men to do the fighting. Your WEAK ATTEMPT at logic and reason is once again a FAIL! Now try for once to focus your tiny attention span on the ACTUAL OP rather than finding yet one more EXCUSE to be a pain in my ass. I don't CARE HOW MUCH you WANT IT you'll NEVER get it! SUFFER BITCH!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Who in the fuck asked you? Don't like my opinions? Then USE 'EM FOR SUPPOSITORIES you sorry anally enchanted nimrod. Those women you speak of in WW II were doing NON COMBAT jobs to free up men to do the fighting. Your WEAK ATTEMPT at logic and reason is once again a FAIL! Now try for once to focus your tiny attention span on the ACTUAL OP rather than finding yet one more reason to be a pain in my ass. I don't CARE HOW MUCH you WANT IT you'll NEVER get it! SUFFER BITCH!

Do you think I care if you asked me or not? Assume that whenever you post your idiotic sexist opinions, that you are asking me because I will remind you how stupid you are every time. Every single time weavindreams.

Factory work was not traditionally something women did. What world are you living in? Because those women were given the chance to step up and step into roles that were not traditionally filled by women we were able to win the war. It was our industrialism that won that war because our tanks weren't as strong as the german tanks and our planes weren't as fast as the japanese ones. But unlike them we were able to keep producing ours. British intelligence, soldiers, and our industrialism won that war... And guess what? Two out of those three things the Axis didn't have.

On a side note... The assumption that I want your ass is a very gay thought you are having.. Just strange that your mind goes there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Do you think I care if you asked me or not? Assume that whenever you post your idiotic sexist opinions, that you are asking me because I will remind you how stupid you are every time. Every single time weavindreams.

Factory work was not traditionally something women did. What world are you living in? Because those women were given the chance to step up and step into roles that were not traditionally filled by women we were able to win the war. It was our industrialism that won that war because our tanks weren't as strong as the german tanks and our planes weren't as fast as the japanese ones. But unlike them we were able to keep producing ours. British intelligence, american soldiers, and our industrialism won that war... And guess what? Two out of those three things the Axis didn't have.

On a side note... The assumption that I want your ass is a very gay thought you are having.. Just strange that your mind goes there.

FUCK OFF preferably yourself!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

FUCK OFF preferably yourself!

That's what I thought. Quiet down now.
Lurker
0 likes
Why would I want her whacking my ass ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484
Why would I want her whacking my ass ?

who said it's about what YOU want, buddy?

Lurker
0 likes
LOL… sorry babes …..It’s about me…

Appreciate your interest in my ass but it’s taken ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ramona_likes
Guys - do you have any problem with her getting rough and physical with you - such as smacking your ass, leaving scratch marks, squeezing hard on your testicles, tying you up, tape your mouth shut, pouring hot wax on you. I think it works both ways myself and more men should be submissive.

Bring it on, Hon! Not into ball busting but otherwise you're playing our song. The world needs more sexually assertive women, willing to rough up a guy for the fun of it.

Salivatingly yours,
Ollie
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484
LOL… sorry babes …..It’s about me…

Appreciate your interest in my ass but it’s taken ...

not at all interested in your ass babes.

Lurker
0 likes
at least your heart leaped and I saw that smile…….
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484
at least your heart leaped and I saw that smile…….

in your dreams, babes.

Lurker
0 likes
I've enjoyed being spanked since I was a teen by my mom, aunt and grandmother even though it hurt like heck I found so much pleasure in being disciplined and embarrassed by them . It got much more complicated once I started going out with girls in the neighborhood but eventually I did find a girl my age who was more then willing to spank my bare bottom , we were together for 2 years and it was awesome to say the least. So ladies don't be afraid to spank your BF it may just be what he's looking for ????