Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys - Do You Feel Entitled to Receive Oral Sex?

last reply
68 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Oral Sex - Is It Something You Feel Entitled To?

44 votes remaining
Yes, of course, why do you ask? (2 votes) 5%
No, it's a privilege or a gift from her. (63 votes) 143%
What is it? (1 vote) 2%
NO! Are you crazy? There are teeth in that mouth! (2 votes) 5%
Not sure. (1 vote) 2%
Some of the above. (0 votes) 0%
All of the above, don't ask. (1 vote) 2%
Two lumps, stir gently please. (4 votes) 9%
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Cant wait for this.... I know I'm not a guy but i personally feel that a girl is expected to go down on a guy more than he is expected to go down on her.
If a girl tells her friends 'he hasn't been down on me yet', its not as much of big deal as if the guy says it.
Unfair imo

I feel the exact same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard core images are NOT permitted in the Forum, and the ones posted here have been removed by a Moderator. Don't post them again.

O.K.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No A man is never entitled to any sex
Lurker
0 likes
Nobody is entitled to sex of any kind (with a partner, mind you), but I think it's perfectly reasonable that men or women expect that certain sexual acts be part of your sex life within the parameters of your relationship(s) as long as you're willing to reciprocated and accept criticism.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Absolutely! I am entitled to have her on her knees in front of me, giving head while I sit, pants down, in a big easy chair, watching sports on TV, eating a sub sandwich, drinking a cold beer; and her sexy friend rubs my shoulders from behind. And she should swallow too, so I don't have to get up.

"Oh yes, and bring me a scotch on the rocks and cigar and light it when you're finished."

I don't see a problem with that.

In all seriousness I pamper my wife every bit as much as she pampers me. She is a bit spoiled and I enjoy spoiling her.
Lurker
0 likes
Entitled? You're "entitled" by what process other than her desire? Sometimes I wonder what planet you folks are from.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Of course I'm entitled to getting my dick sucked on, if she wants to remain entitled to not getting tossed out the window that is.