Grooming/ manscaping

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you guys go wax your body hair off? Is it for hygiene reasons or because the chicks prefer the hairless look? And how many are hairy and proud?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tend to say "hairy and proud" I am not the type to change myself to impress the crowd. Love me or hate me for who I am, not who you want me to be. Not for the man I pretend to be, but the man I am. Look at my heart. Look at my character. Look not at my hairy legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by golf_nut
I would tend to say "hairy and proud" I am not the type to change myself to impress the crowd. Love me or hate me for who I am, not who you want me to be. Not for the man I pretend to be, but the man I am. Look at my heart. Look at my character. Look not at my hairy legs.

I love hairy men ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I do it, and like it for a few reasons.
Easier to put sunscreen on, in the summer.
Feels nicer
Shows off the muscles pecs and abs better
Girls like it
I like to have a smoother cock and balls too, although don't shave it all off.
It definitely feels better during sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do because most girls I've been with like it better
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather stay hairy ! not many like to take their hair off
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I keep my pubic region tidy and well groomed, but I've never been waxed professionally in a salon. I've tried many different alternatives in the past (eg. Nair waxing kits, depilatory cream, electric epilator), though these weren't really effective for me and I always revert to just shaving with my electric shaver. I shave my balls and asshole with these 'Venus razors' because they're smooth on the skin.

I often leave a bit of hair and I've varied my style many times over the years. Usually though, I alternate between C, D or F:

Right now I shave it off completely, as displayed in the F option. That's because I lost some weight in the last few months and my pubis looks great, otherwise I like to keep a bit of hair to cover the weird-looking fat pad that's over my pubic bone.
Lurker
0 likes
Until today I don't think I've even thought about it! I just leave it as nature intended, guess I've just got other things to worry about that are more important to me. Each to their own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy and proud of it. Leave things natural.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DueNorth
Hairy and proud of it. Leave things natural.

Nothing wrong with that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will do what she wants, I normally keep myself shaved however, I can't stand getting pubes in my teeth, and so I return the favor by shaving in return.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Au Naturel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to keep my pubes trimmed short and my ass shaved.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Neatly trimmed... Balls and shaft shaved.....