glory holes

last reply
62 replies
12.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sucked my first cock thru the hole in Gary IN years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If STDs weren't an issue, I'd love to try it. I wouldn't care if it was a man or a woman on the other side.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Master_Rick
I've been to a few and been on both sides. I know a lot of women that like it just because of the anonymity of it. Its raw, dirty, slutty, pleasurable and a whole lot more depending how much she may or may not be into it. Just watch out for the sticky spots on the floor...

Many women will tell they suck cock just because you guys love it so much. However, some woman do love to suck and receive the benefits. I guess I am one of those woman.

I have to agree a Glory Hole is raw, slutty and nasty. Plus is exciting, but some thing that is in my wish box and would most likely always stay there.

Then I was invited to an out of town party, where the wife and I would be the entertainment for several gentlemen. The wife and I went down the playroom. There was two panels that had been pulled out of a deep closet. Each panel had two or three holes in it. The light were lowered and we heard noise of people moving around and then each hole was filled with a lovely cock. Since I had just met the men I no idea who was long and thin, who was short and thick, etc. One of my best days ever. The anonymity is a great part of the excitement. Of course, you can impale yourself one of those lovely cocks, if you are a bit coordinated.

Going to a public Adult Sex Shop and finding the booth for Glory Holes, still is not likely, but since that is on a completely different level of Sluttiness, I am a bit like metal shaving being drawn to a magnet.
Lurker
0 likes
I was at one years ago in a peep booth. I was in there with a gal and she bent over to take me in, a dick came through the wall. I wonder if the guy knew it was a gal working him over?