Login

Giving a girl her first anal

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
Guys, how painful was it for your girl when you first gave her her first buttfucking? On a scale of one (absolutely painless) to ten (excruciating) how was the entry? On the same scale, how was the fucking. Using the same scale, how sore was her ass after your buttfucking?

For me personally, 10, 7-9, and 5-6. Took me a while to get used to it but now I love it. Entry is still 2-3 though.
Meagan
Lurker
I was going to be a smart ass and say it was a “1” for me. Butt I won’t go there.
Instead, I’ll offer this - it took us weeks to get ready. At first some rimming, then a finger, then two, then toy play...By the time we began to seriously consider full anal penetration she was very ready and asking for it.
I won’t presume to rate her pain for her. Although we certainly both agreed the sex made it worth trying again and again.
Active Ink Slinger
Being gentle and plenty of lubrication, will make the experience enjoyable for both parties
Active Ink Slinger
Also try toys first
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Meagananne1986
Guys, how painful was it for your girl when you first gave her her first buttfucking? On a scale of one (absolutely painless) to ten (excruciating) how was the entry? On the same scale, how was the fucking. Using the same scale, how sore was her ass after your buttfucking?

For me personally, 10, 7-9, and 5-6. Took me a while to get used to it but now I love it. Entry is still 2-3 though.

That is is difficult to answer. I lost my anal cherry to a woman that needed it raw hard and deep. I had no clue.

Of the three women that claim I took their second virginity, the first was prob 9-10 all around. The other two acted like it was 8,5,4 for the questions you asked.
Advanced Wordsmith
We played and toyed around making sure she was very wet, and along with plenty of lubrication. She says entry was an 8, fucking was a 7-8, and soreness was a 4-5.
Lurker
When she gave me the go ahead, I took several weeks licking, fingering, and toying her ass. Played in her ass daily leading up to it. There was still some pain, but there was pain the first time I put a butt plug in it. She knew what it would feel like and she even drank a tall glass of wine right before. I don't know if that helped, she still says it didn't hurt!
Active Ink Slinger
First gf I ever did it with it seemed like it was about a 2-3 for her. First wife? She was at 11 if I went near her with a finger. We tried several times as she wanted to give that to me but we never got beyond a bit of fingering. Other gfs usually 3-5. Butt really? I think you should be asking women this question.
Lurker
The 1st time with my wife; we were in the shower; I was hard as a rock & super horny. I was rubbing my dick in the crack of her ass & gently guided it to her ass hole opening. I had water & a little soap which helped me slide my dick in her ass & it was AWESOME. She said it hurt alittle so from 1-10 I would say maybe a"3"?
Lurker
It was a gradual build up over a few weeks. She wanted to try it. Daily playing, fingering, licking, toying her ass. When we finally did the deed, she boozed a bit, her idea. We did a long foreplay leading up to it on a cold, winter, lazy afternoon. By the time I first fucked her ass, she had had a large, sort of thick toy in her ass while we fucked. There was some pain in the early play stage, but she took my cock fine and eventually became an anal slut!
Advanced Wordsmith
There were two woman for which I was their first anal experience.
One found (for the first time, and each future time) both the initial entry and the actual fucking to be very pleasurable. She was able to achieve climax from it. However afterward she would say she was a bit sore for 2 or 3 days, and she also didn't like how it felt after I came inside her (read: she ran to the bathroom)

The other did say the initial entry was a little uncomfortable. I'd guess maybe a 5. The fucking was probably more like a 3. Afterward she had no complaints (that she admitted to at least), and found the feeling of my cum inside her to be nice.
Active Ink Slinger
i am not a guy LOL first time i got my ass fucked Hurt like Hell at first,but i was cumming within 10 mins . i ask for it and may had pick the wrong cock for the first time, he was long and very thick. i Love anal from the first time
Active Ink Slinger
Always go slow and gentle.

Lotsa Lube.

Use anything from surgical lube to coconut oil.

Coconut oil can be great for a mutual, full-body massage to start the proceedings.

If they want to just shove 'It" in, get a large toy and shove 'It' into them, so that they really know what it's like.

The post-orgasmic cuddle can still be the best part of life.
Active Ink Slinger
The first time I fucked a girl in her ass I had no idea what I was doing. I don’t think she had any idea either. We had both seen things in videos and one night at a party in college, we went up to my room and she told me she wanted to give it a try. In retrospect, I don’t see any way that the entry could have been painless for her as I pretty much pushed right in. Looking back, I feel bad for the poor girl. The sex itself felt awesome so I didn’t last long at all which may be why, despite the rough entry, she didn’t have any soreness complaints later on.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Southern Gentleman
Quote by Meagananne1986

I took my wife’s anal virginity and she says that the entry was maybe a 2-3. We didn’t rush things, a scented warm oil body massage in candlelight. Lots of kisses and fingering foreplay. She was really tight at first which was expected. She soon loosened up and it was quite enjoyable for us both. She said she was a little sore afterwards but not bad.