Girls in Uniform

last reply
19 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I simply love girls wearing school uniforms and proper ribbed legged cotton school knickers, the knickers do it for me every time, especially navy blue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
school uniform, military uniform, health worker uniform, police uniform, any uniform
girls in uniform are the greatest turn on for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, never been turned on by school uniforms or any uniform. Much rather see a great fitting sun dress.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends - school uniforms? na - they're too young

Police - I've seen some damned sexy gals in police uniforms

Military - depends, I was in the military and my GF at the time also was - she looked damned fine in hers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Police uniforms for me. I got pulled over once cos the headlight on my knackered old car was flashing the police car in front. I was asked to get into the back of her car. She talked to me for quite a while but i have no idea what she said. Complete brain freeze. I think she noticed, took pity on me and let me go!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Police or Navy please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Robz17
Police or Navy please
Aye
Lurker
0 likes
cant lie a Women in most uniforms are just sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
School girl uniform....
Lurker
0 likes
Air hostess easily hands down gets my vote
Lurker
0 likes
I think women can look great in uniform

Lurker
0 likes
Some women look darn hot in uniform
Lurker
0 likes
Some look fine, and some look hot, but overall I tend to not think uniforms (in the classic sense) flatter a woman very well. There are exceptions, such as "school girl", flight attendant, etc. but IMO those don't follow the standard we see for Police, Military, Fire, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the naughty school girl look. With her on her knees and my cock in her mouth pulling on those pigtails. yeah!
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Slipstreamer69
Love the naughty school girl look. With her on her knees and my cock in her mouth pulling on those pigtails. yeah!

Yeah, been there and having that done is fun
Lurker
0 likes
Best part is getting them out of the uniform. But very very slowly. Maybe leave a piece or two of uniform on as well.
Classified
0 likes
A lady in uniform.
Seeing, touching, revealing, removing, not all but some.
Enjoying!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love women in uniform, especially police and army. i think its the mix of authority and wanting to dominate that. Sort of rebelling and wanting to push against authority.

School uniforms ummm... dont want to promote images in my head that cross the line on legality.. kids are not my thing.

why play with kids when there are enough horny females who are legal??
"If you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with" - Luther Vandross
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uniforms yes. Knickers no.

They just get in the way.

No knickers please ;)
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I love seeing a girl in any type of uniform, it's so hot