Girl football fans are sexy?

last reply
21 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, I'm a total football lover. Saints for life. ;) Anyways, whenever I mention that to a guy they tell me that it's sexy, and what I want to know is... Why is it sexy for a girl to be into football?
Lurker
0 likes
Simple. It means we aren't going to get into trouble for wanting to watch the games or MOTD on a saturday night.

It's nice to share an interest and football supporting is a good thing to have together, even if you support different teams it's fun.
I support my team and have done all my life but I have supported an array of diffierent teams too as gf's at the time have supported them.

Have to say I cannot support Man U. Try as I might, I just cannot do it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guy are obsessed with football (at least I am). Plus seeing you in sexy team attire (panties, tight jersey, cheerleader outfits) are always a bonus!

Yes not getting in trouble for watching the game is a plus as well.

Oh and don't forget the fantasies and stories about the GF/wife that IS the halftime show for him and his friends! That's hot!
my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
I am a huge NFL fan ... Go Eagles!! (ok, not this year ... but I have been true for years)

Guys are always impressed that I know "something" about the game, who's playing, what the lines (spreads) are, etc.

It's a commonality that is nice and can be sexy ... or so I've been told.

But I don't partake in the beer part ... give me a scotch instead!

Go Eagles Go!
Lurker
0 likes
id rather take a beer and game anyday over a night out haha though sometimes i jump and yell at the television lol biggrin footballs a great sport!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That's funny you mention yelling at the TV. The one time I let me guy bring their wives, one of them was a huge Saint fan (this was the year they won it all) I swear she was louder than all of us! Even my father.... if thats possible!

We love you girls/women who enjoy the game!!! Y'all rock!

CAN I GET A HALF TIME SHOW OVER HERE????
my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by leslieee
So, I'm a total football lover. Saints for life. ;) Anyways, whenever I mention that to a guy they tell me that it's sexy, and what I want to know is... Why is it sexy for a girl to be into football?

Is that soccer for us on this side of the pond?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer

Is that soccer for us on this side of the pond?

Doesnt sound like it...

And this is a strange one, because I dont think girls who are mega football fans are any sexier than if they wernt, its not something ive ever considered as a bonus. Having an interest in sport, great, but there is a line where a girl can be become too boyish with her hobbies/interests. To be honest I wouldnt want my girl to have the all the same interests as me, and i dont find girls who are into manly things, any more attractive than girls who are into girly stuff, in fact probably the the other way around. If a girl said she wasnt into the same sports i was, it wouldnt make a shred of difference to me, just so long as she didnt interfere with my interest in it. Simple fact is that opposites attract as well, so I think not being into the exactly the same things can be a positive thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love love love American football...Denver Broncos baby!!! I have had the same experience, guys love that I will spend my Sundays watching game after game. I scream, cuss, trash talk, and even throw Nerf balls at the TV. I get decked out in my gear and call folks to hang out for the day.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ivy, I would so enjoy watching you do that! Love that you get into it!

These are mandatory for watching the game at my place!!

my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
i love football. giants dolphins and saints!!! my teams but most giants! i pretty much had to learn to love it because thats all my family watches on sundays
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by conroe302
Ivy, I would so enjoy watching you do that! Love that you get into it!

OMG I want those panties!!!! I already have a couple of jerseys but one can never have too many of those....get me those panties and we have a deal....lol!!!!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why sexy. Let's see. First You gals look so damn hot dressed in your favorite team attire. Especially when you get to jumping around after a great play. Then the fact that you gals like a sport that we love just makes the games so much more awesome to watch. More than anything you gals are already sexy. The football just brings out another side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GO LIONS!!!!!!!! GO BLUE RAW RAW MICHIGAN GO NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ha, next year for my Bucs, Green Bay should repeat xx
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, photo didn't post, try this xxx
0 likes
Girl Soccer Players are Very Sexy...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by conroe302

Bet You Look Real Cute In Them, LOL!!

I Love Football Too. Now If Only My Giants Would Start Playing Some!!!
Lurker
0 likes
because football is the best sport in the world and I love the whole cheerleader look and then I can watch football as much as I want ohh yeah!! =D
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm not a very big sports fan. But a girl in a jersey is a turn on!
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
0 likes
Because it's atypical.

Most people like uniqueness. That's why people find others from other countries more attractive than the boys or girls at home.