Getting teased in public..

last reply
62 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i love it when i'm teased in public it's so damn sexy and a massive turn on. during a staff party one christmas we all went back to the assistant mangers apartment for afters i ended up on the couch next to my supervisor who was also my neighbour with a blanket thrown over our laps, about ten of us in the room all drinking and already quite drunk talking and having a bit of a sing along when i suddenly felt a hand under the blanket creep up on my thigh and around to my cock before squeezing me nice and firmly and rubbing slowly up and down. lets just say i excused myself from to party and asked my supervisor if she wanted to walk home with me? she excepted, by the time we made it to the elevator in the apartment block we had already stripped half naked i had never been so turned on in all my life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ilove to tease and be teased, it's a build up for the evening, nothings wrong with pleaseing in public if the time and surroundings are right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A bit of subtle touching and teasing in public is a very big turn-on. Especially when you look at each other and you both know what is going to happen later in private!