last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
how many of you guys wanting cock in you to the point where you can taste it
Active Ink Slinger
My wife knows how much I want a big cock down my throat and deep in my ass so we are going to try it. We will suck his cock tether and then he will fuck me while is eat her pussy and asshole
At times. I have had one in my mouth a couple times but neither went especially well. The desire isn't gone, but I am not sure where to go with it now. I really don't move in circles where I could indulge easily or discreetly and I can't see my wife going for it. If I was ever single again, though, I'd probably be looking for a man rather than a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
Scott, I totally hear you and can relate....unfortunately. Next life................
Detention Seeker
I love cock in me but that's only natural to me.
Active Ink Slinger
Totally totally. Cock inside my body is the greatest discovery in my adult life after 40. It was like discovering pussy many years ago, but fabulously different. Sometimes when I'm wanking one out, my ass literally starts itching to be filled, and when I'm en route to the real thing, it's not unusual for my ass to throb in anticipation.
Lurker
I have tried it in the past & liked it alot. Someday maybe I will try again. It was about 50 years ago when it happened & I still remember it very well.