Gay Stories Section

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Me and many people I ha e talked to really enjoy the gay stories here on lush. But I geuss what we don't like is the limited stories being posted in that section. It is also lacking diversity in stories. It needs more things like , teacher/student, first time, friends dad, and more - ish stuff. Please if you are a capable writer, take the time to write a great story for the gay male section, thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
I think the stories are classified by the main theme. I've perused the cat. for prurient interest (not really my thing) and have noticed a few Gay stories in there. I'd search the other main categories to see if what you're looking for is in those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with BB, I like the gay male section, but more stories need to be posted...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleLatinaBabe
I agree with BB, I like the gay male section, but more stories need to be posted...

I don't know how some authors do it, I've started one and it's taking on a life of its' own. So far I'm nearing 4000 words and not even a shirt button has been undone! I might be finished by 2020, lol.
If you're looking for gay male use the tag they pull from all categories
0 likes
Quote by JasonM
I think the stories are classified by the main theme. I've perused the cat. for prurient interest (not really my thing) and have noticed a few Gay stories in there. I'd search the other main categories to see if what you're looking for is in those.

In fact, IIRC, it is a rule that has to be put into regardless of what other categories it may fall under. So, look for appropriate tags on stories in the category if you are looking for Gay .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that there does need to be more stories posted. As for variety though, I think its good. And you don't want to go out of the section. Yah know?