Login

Gals you would date....

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
What type of Gals are men into these days.

I'm talking about what initially gets your attention, to go up and talk to her ha ha do any men still do that ? just curious.
Active Ink Slinger
what catches my eye is looks.. and I have a real wide interest there.. no real body type or body part..

what keeps me there is her mind.. humor... kindness.. joie de vivre...

is that helpful Bee??
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Active Ink Slinger
what catches my eye is looks.. and I have a real wide interest there.. no real body type or body part..

is that helpful Bee??
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Lurker
Well, as you probably guessed by now I'm into rockabilly, rock n roll, 50s, etc, so my perfect guy would be a teddy boy, rockabilly, greaser. Hair in a quiff, or slicked back, not afraid to get his hands dirty, a lil bit muscly, strong arms.. i could go on. Even if the guy isnt particularly good looking, just his style gets me interested in a instant.
Internet Sensation
*purrs* I read you, Hangin.
Lurker
Quote by hangin

is that helpful Bee??

yeah I like what you say, it makes me feel hopefull that there isn't one set type that men go for. Thanks Hangin
Active Ink Slinger
Any woman with a genuine smile on her face, someone who looks like they can laugh at life.
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
I like an intelligent, flirtatious, and feisty woman. Someone who is confident enough to say what she thinks, even if it may not be taken well. A sense of humour never hurts either.
Lurker
Quote by HoneyBee000
What type of Gals are men into these days.

I'm talking about what initially gets your attention, to go up and talk to her ha ha do any men still do that ? just curious.

I guess I like everything that shows how she carries herself...love a big genuine smile great laugh and participating with her group or people she's with. When I say Hi and begin to talk to her she needs to look me in the eye when talking and then better be able to keep up with the verbal banter (humor/smile) that is on the horizon.
Active Ink Slinger
some one who could be faithfull intelligent sexy and exude sex
Active Ink Slinger
What initially gets my attention? Honestly: Big voluptuous women with inviting smiles.
Active Ink Slinger
Looks are everything!
Sorry, dress is Very important, and how she holds and moves her body. She must be aware of her sexuality. Tits are the first thing to catch my eye...are they nicely shaped? How do they move? Big enough (a handful)? sometimes tiny tits are nice though..if they are nicely shaped, pointy, jiggly, lively. I like em to point up and away...star-gazers.
Her dress must be stylish, dignified, no sluts, expensive-looking, enhance her body shape, well coordinated in color, fabric. Sophisticated! Slim, but tits must be outstanding, and best of all is she looks like she has a secret.
Clean, long, lustrous hair. Nice complexion, not too much makeup.

Want to know more?
Active Ink Slinger
So you want to know how to meet a great guy? Guys are so stupid. (I can say that because I am not looking anymore (married) lol) We don't talk to the beautiful girls because we might get rejected. We don't talk to the ugly or fat girls becuase what would our friends think. We only go up and talk to the ones that look like they want to get laid (and we don't want that for a wife), and that is only after we have had to much to drink to actually get a hard-on later lol. So if you are a nice girl and you want to meet a great guy, sorry but you may need to take the initiative. If you see a decent looking guy sitting around, standing there, not looking too confident - it is because he is out of his element, and does not want to make a fool of himself. HE is probly the one you could marry - not the stud with ripped abs and tattos on top of hi body peircings (the other guy is probly a better lay too because he will attend to you). The ones that don't have the great night club outfits are the ones that are more serious about life - but also thay can be really great and funny. Get a clue ladies - lol - you are in control. It doesn't matter a whole lot what you look like (you know what I mean) if you give a guy attention, that he is not used to getting, he will give you the attention you are looking for. BTW if you don't believe me how stupid guys are just watch the chat rooms lmao
Active Ink Slinger
Bisexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!