Login

Fucking a woman standing up

last reply
80 replies
10.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
well yeah it can get tiring but very worth it!!
Lurker
love to do it this way in the shower ..against the wall arms and legs spread .. or she facing me ..eyes glued .. great way to do a forceful quikie
Active Ink Slinger
ive fucked a woman standing up but i didnt have to carry her. it was a quickie in her bathroom. just pulled down our pants and banged her ass
'tis himself!
Quote by HeraTeleia
Yeeaahhh...not sure how a guy could possibly fuck me standing up, I'm 6' and 180 lbs.

With a guy of appropriate height? Stand and wrap one leg around him.

With me? I'm sure if you bent over we could work it out!
Advanced Wordsmith
Standing up is physically demanding (advantage of running really strong thighs ;) ). The proportions of the female in question play a huge role and how much she trusts the guy will not drop her. If you are 180 lbs I will not be able to carry you up 3 flights of stairs on my cock ... if you are 130 more a possibility.

I happen to love the standing position, there is something intense to really have most of her weight supported moving down on me. My legs are spread a little apart and take most of the weight. Now standing up doesn't always mean I need to fully support her, sometimes she will be laying on the bed and I will be standing between her legs. As other said standing up can also mean the female bends over a stool, a counter a desk .. or even the wall. Those positions work much better if you are taller, very hard to bend a petite 5'0 woman over the counter tops and get the right angle ... 6'0 though is probably the perfect height.

For me it is intense the pressure feel so good, and it feels both erotic, sensual, and leads to rather powerful climaxes with both parties involved, not something to do every day though ;) or something to do for a short time and then move to the sofa, or to the wall, the dresser ... or where you just land ...
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I do. But I've never met a woman who didn't like it while it lasted. Then on to the next position.
Lurker
No and sometimes it's just fun for the sake of variety or you're someplace where being off your feet isn't possible.
Lurker
We've fucked standing. It's not a position we do often, but I've kept her up for a couple of minutes before.
Lurker
We've fucked standing. It's not a position we do often, but I've kept her up for a couple of minutes before.
Lurker
With both of us standing on the level it’s impossible. But it’s good with her sitting on our kitchen table (on a cushion) and me standing between her legs. It’s also good in our garden with her standing with her back to our tree, where the mound round it’s roots gets her to just the right height.
Active Ink Slinger
Done it a few times and its fun. Leaned her up against a wall, and slipped in. Haven't done it to orgasm, but some day want to so I can see her drip down her leg.
Active Ink Slinger
Last time a year ago I stood at the head of a woman in a sex swing and face fucked her while several other men fucked her pussy. Bent a few partner over the back of the couch or kitchen counter in the past few years and had at them.
Active Ink Slinger
Tried it once in the shower could never do it standing up
Active Ink Slinger
At my age bend the lady over is about it. I'm in better condition than most men my age, but its still too much strain to pick up my partner.
Active Ink Slinger

I have found the best way to fuck a woman with her standing up is with her standing against a tree with her legs wide facing me. If you use the right sort of tree the way it lifts the ground around it into a sloping mound, and it’s base roots, get her to just the right height. Otherwise face to face sex standing is difficult.

Living bi-cariously through Lush

Did it many years ago with a girlfriend who was an unusually tall woman. Leaned her back against the shower wall, lifted one of her legs and we went at it. One of the most memorable sexual experiences I've ever had. Hot, steamy, long and leisurely.

Her actually being a couple inches taller than me eliminated any leverage or straining issues - just pure pleasure. Tall women don't get enough respect!

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Advanced Wordsmith

Yes. Makes her cum almost instantly.