Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Pass!
Clumeleon
0 likes
How can people still be answering this? The OP deleted their profile.

Read the first post before you reply to a thread, people.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by clum
How can people still be answering this? The OP deleted their profile.

Read the first post before you reply to a thread, people.

Haha, I swear this thread now officially has a 'running-gag' status.

But I believe new people who are responding think it's one of those numerous 'Fuck or Pass' threads (where people respond according to the last poster).

Should this actually be moved to the 'Forum Games'?

If you were to ask me, I'd actually favor to move these threads ("Would you fuck me?" / "Please rate me!") to the 'Forum Games' right away when they're created. Maybe even build a special section there just for those.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Haha, I swear this thread now officially has a 'running-gag' status.

But I believe new people who are responding think it's one of those numerous 'Fuck or Pass' threads (where people respond according to the last poster).

Should this actually be moved to the 'Forum Games'?

If you were to ask me, I'd actually favor to move these threads ("Would you fuck me?" / "Please rate me!") to the 'Forum Games' right away when they're created. Maybe even build a special section there just for those.

Can't argue with your last point - but I think maybe folks are being thoughtful such as I am as I look at the OP...

What gets me leaning to FUCK is the OP is a guest - so if it's bad, she (assuming she as it was posted in "ask the guys") isn't around long because she is a "guest". Also positive for FUCK is the confidence in the post "just trying to prove an ex wrong smile " - that tells me she knows she's a good fuck lol.

Now... making me think PASS... a rank of "lurker" is cause for pause - not sure I'd want her lurking around me for days, weeks, months to come. And the other big negative is the # of posts... if someone has actually made 689,555 Forum posts, I think I might have a few doubts to her mental well being lol...

It is not an easy decision even after those pro and con points... if I had to answer now, I'd say PASS as I'm a bit subdued - but if you were to ask me when I first wake up tomorrow morning, FUCK it is :)
Lurker
0 likes
Fuckable
Lurker
0 likes
you don't even have to say please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not passing....fuck
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by JenniferM
not passing....fuck

any of the four above, actually...even all at once

*Picture removed by moderators. Too explicit for this section of the forum.*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

any of the four above, actually...even all at once

*Picture removed by moderators. Too explicit for this section of the forum.*

She's always focused on the team!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fuck
Run towards chaos, kiss with passion, live with laughter...even when everything is trying to bring you down.