Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the guys: are any of you married but have any type of sex with men or trannies?

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes with both, men and transgenders. All was great!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That is great sandwedge! I am happy for you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I have a guy friend and we meet up for occasional fun and orgasms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been married but have had sex with two transgendered women.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, i am married and I love to suck cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Divorced but with a significant other for many years. She is bi as am I and we play but only together. I fund great pleasure with other men and she enjoys watching and/or doing in. I feel the same. Its has strengthened or relationship. We NEVER play alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm married but both of us are bi,so the answer to the question is yes,we have enjoyed both and have for many years.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Married, but the lack of sex has drawn out my bi curiousity. No experience yet. Too chicken and cursed with loyalty. ?
Lurker
0 likes
@HornyTXHubby~ I am going thru the same thing that you are going thru.
0 likes
Divorced, but I've had sex with a few men both before and after married life. Never during. And, sadly, never with a transexual.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Married but have sucked cock...and love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes sucked to fulfill my wife’s secret fantasy , returned the favor because I liked it. Watching her was worth every moment
colin123
0 likes
Yes, i am married and my wife loves to watch me suck a nice cock, i have sucked many over the years. My preferance is a crossdresser or a Tranny. I have also been fucked by a bbc side by side with my wife who was also being shagged by a bbc.Look me up, Ihave written about our adventures over the years.
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I possibly can.