Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For my next costume party shall I go for nurse, Lara Croft or slutty fairy?

last reply
26 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a sexy nurse i think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends. How slutty is the fairy?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a sexy lara croft...something about that character..mmm i would do her...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy nurse is overdone, imho. Slutty fairy, I think. You could be sexy and whimsical (:
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on who you wanna attract. If you go dressed as Lara Croft and you actually do have a good figure, then pretty much all the guys that have touched a game console will drool more than the sport jocks, simply because they've fantasised about you in much more detail. And they do say gamers are the best lovers because they are unselfish in bed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

Hehe... I think a lot of people would want to do Lara.... Apart from when their actually playing the game with the shouts of "I told you to go that way you stupid bitch" start getting heard in screams from the gamers room.....
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
Yeah, actually I would do her too and wouldn't resist pulling her long braid, probably with my teeth and if she grows that braids a little more I'd definitely spank her with it ;) Uhhhhhhh!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Depends. How slutty is the fairy?

Well take my avatar, add her wings and tadaaaaa: you'll have more or less the slutty fairy I have in mind...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think what ever you decide to pick that you will be the belle of the ball.
Lurker
0 likes
Lara Croft ... in my very humble opinion!

Or why not expand to any computer game character. This gives a few more options!
Lurker
0 likes
well going off your avatar, id definitely tell you to pick slutty fairy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox
I think what ever you decide to pick that you will be the belle Of the ball.

Ohhh, thank you!!! Flattery will get you everywhere with me ;)...a clever fox indeed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nathivan

Ohhh, thank you!!! Flattery will get you everywhere with me ;)...a clever fox indeed...

I am what I am.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm with clever fox, but i'd say the nurse, because its the only one which touches closest to reality and most people would be kidding themselves if they hadn't fantasized about!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AlexVanKuhl
I'm with clever fox, but i'd say the nurse, because its the only one which touches closest to reality and most people would be kidding themselves if they hadn't fantasized about!

I have never fantasized about a nurse. My mom was a college professor that had a mater's degree in nursing. Nurses just never did it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lara Croft
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Lara Croft. Slutty is overrated. Lara Croft wasn't intentionally or overtly sexy, and therefore it wasn't overdone. Slutty costumes have lost their appeal, at least to me. They sort of scream, "Look at me! I'm slutty and in costume!" Nothing special there. I like costumes better when the sexiness is effortless.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
Lara Croft...so casually sexy!

*Everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings; everytime a bubble pops a fairy gets hit by a truck!*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Lara Croft. Slutty is overrated. Lara Croft wasn't intentionally or overtly sexy, and therefore it wasn't overdone. Slutty costumes have lost their appeal, at least to me. They sort of scream, "Look at me! I'm slutty and in costume!" Nothing special there. I like costumes better when the sexiness is effortless.

Oh I see, beyond all the slutty nobody might even see the fairy. You won your case! THX for your comment!
Fireman
0 likes
Depends on the nurses outfit, but I'm lending toward the slutty fairy.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Slutty fairy, by all means. I would love to take your wings off and make you my slutty real living doll.