No, one bit me once. (1 vote) 6%
I don’t wanna fuck a light. (1 vote) 6%
Yeah, light me up, Baby! (0 votes) 0%
No, I’d rather fuck a cantaloupe. (3 votes) 18%
Yes, I love tools. (1 vote) 6%
My hand is my best friend. (3 votes) 18%
Convict
0 likes
I wonder why it has become socially acceptable for women to use vibes, dildos, and other items for masturbation, yet a lot of guys who use a fleshlight won’t admit it for fear of ridicule. Is it because toys for women have been available for much longer? I really can’t see how it’s any different.

If you’ve never used one and/or wouldn’t, could you please tell me why? Thanks for your interest.

Lurker
0 likes
I got a serious fungal infection from one once.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Well, I’ve just incurred a huge loss in my fleshlight shares. Thanks.

maybe you could help your shares by creating a Fleshlight using ... shall I say... a more personalized mold... something from the Trinket line?
Lurker
0 likes
Always prefer to use my hand (or my woman’s). The feel of the taut, slightly hairy, skin of my erect penis against my fingers is part of the masturbation experience!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I wonder why it has become socially acceptable for women to use vibes, dildos, and other items for masturbation, yet a lot of guys who use a fleshlight won’t admit it for fear of ridicule. Is it because toys for women have been available for much longer? I really can’t see how it’s any different.

If you’ve never used one and/or wouldn’t, could you please tell me why? Thanks for your interest.

I'd happily use one, or all of those trinket and I'm certainly not afraid to admit it. Nothing could replace 'real life pussy' of course but when that's not available, a fleshlight is a great way to get off and get some sexual satisfaction. It's natural to me and guys just need to be honest and not ashamed of using them.
0 likes
I have contemplated it but it would be hard to store and use discreetly.

Quote by LovingSadist
I got a serious fungal infection from one once.

And you cleaned it according to the instructions? Because that sounds like something that would happen if a thing like that wasn't being cared for properly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I have contemplated it but it would be hard to store and use discreetly.

And you cleaned it according to the instructions? Because that sounds like something that would happen if a thing like that wasn't being cared for properly.

you're supposed to clean it?
Lurker
0 likes
I have a Jenna Haze anal flesh light.

I've used it a grand total of 1 times.

I actually have a story that is close to completion that addresses the double standard of male vs female sex toys.

When a woman uses a sex toy it's viewed as some kind of female liberation...

When a man uses one it's viewed as pathetic.

Think of it this way... if you start dating a man and you find out he has a pocket pussy... you'll probably be creeped out a bit.

But if a man finds out his new girlfriend has a night table drawer full of dismembered penises (complete with veins and fake balls) it probably would increase their sexual desire for that woman. (unless the guy is a lame fucking loser).

I've tried the fleshlight. Once was enough. It's just a more expensive way of jerking off and with twice the cleanup.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by LovingSadist

you're supposed to clean it?

Put it in the dishwasher at least once every week. It will come out as clean as the dishes.

Quote by DamonX
I have a Jenna Haze anal flesh light.

I've used it a grand total of 1 times.
I actually have a story that is close to completion that addresses the double standard of male vs female sex toys. When a woman uses a sex toy it's viewed as some kind of female liberation...
When a man uses one it's viewed as pathetic.
Think of it this way... if you start dating a man and you find out he has a pocket pussy... you'll probably be creeped out a bit.

But if a man finds out his new girlfriend has a night table drawer full of dismembered penises (complete with veins and fake balls) it probably would increase their sexual desire for that woman. (unless the guy is a lame fucking loser).

I've tried the fleshlight. Once was enough. It's just a more expensive way of jerking off and with twice the cleanup.

Exactly. At one time in the past I thought it was creepy but don’t now. That would be hypocritical. Personally, I’m not needing the veins and balls. Oh you know, if I had a toy.
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Quote by LovingSadist

maybe you could help your shares by creating a Fleshlight using ... shall I say... a more personalized mold... something from the Trinket line?

I would buy that. I have never used one and honestly didn't know about them till now, but a Trinket version would be a great selling point for me.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
wonder if you can use a strap-on with a Fleshlight? totally get the Trinket model then.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I should’ve put this in Ask the Gals too.

Recommend you do. Among other things we'll see if many women think they are pathetic and creepy.

I'd try one at least once. Tried many other mastrubation techniques
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
wonder if you can use a strap-on with a Fleshlight? totally get the Trinket model then.

I bet you'd have quite the side biz if you sold Fleshlights modeled after your ass. Overnight millionaire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have Stoya's version of the Fleshlight. To me, it feels pretty amazing. Perfect for those lonely nights.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

That made me LOL.

I love toys, but Fleshlights score pretty high up there on the goofiness factor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

That made me LOL.

I love toys, but Fleshlights score pretty high up there on the goofiness factor.

I could not agree with you more my good man.

Would I use blow up women toys and all the rest? No. At least the stuff I've seen (which is not a lot).
I guess none of it ever gave me an erection on sight. So what use would it have for me? Nor is my attitude on it something I would go out and seek therapy for.

If a woman's body is hers, a man's body is his.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried the larger one years ago. It was not very easily concealed when stored and a royal PITA to clean. I junked it. They have quite a product line though, so people must buy them

For me, on the other hand; The fleshlight quickshot is awesome. It's compact & easy to store somewhere out of the way, it takes about 60 seconds to clean. Nothing wrong with a little variety. biggrin

https://www.fleshlight.ca/collections/quickshot/products/quickshot-vantage
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Lurker
0 likes
Never used one but would try it if someone was kind enough to buy me one! Inwouldn’t shop for it myself though. I have sometimes used my wife’s rabbit - the “ears” work pretty well on cocks as well as
clits - so not averse to sex toys, but I thinknit would always be a novelty thing, I’d prefer my hand most times.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Havent tried one yet but would love to. i did have a fuck doll back in the 90's but no one knew until i was cleaning out a chest of old things i've saved and my wife saw it and ask about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont understand what people see about it. i enjoy toys, but jerking off with a hand is much better.