Fleshlight and men's sex toys

last reply
9 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone out there use a fleshlight or other sort of artificial pussy, mouth or asshole when alone to get your rocks off?

As much as the visual of the product is a turn-on, in action none I have used have been better than plain manual stimulation. As a matter of fact, I haven't found any sex toy for myself worth keeping around. Second question, do any of you guys or gals have recommendations for men's sex toys to either use alone or with their partner?
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a few masturbators, I like them they make it a little more life like, i lock it in place and will just fuck it. my hands are free to do other things and with my eyes closed it really is like i am fucking someone. granted nothing replaces a real sex partner but it's not a bad substitute. Then again I love sex toys.

I will let my GF use my fleashlite on me it's kind of kinky and she likes the look on my face as she plays with the tempo. I highly recommend a good not cheap penis sleve, like that of a fleashlite or a mini me. Also take care of it. clean it and store it correctly. very important.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a fleshlight. Two, in fact, and I love them both. It's so nice to slip your cock into something warm, wet and tight during some 'me' time; the inserts are great, and it's so good to just explode inside something and not have to worry too much about the clean up.

I've got a rocks off anal vibrator also, which is good but I'm still not used to the sensations yet. Also makes for an intense orgasm... ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend was really a fun of sex toys. That's why I decided to buy him for his birthday a flashlight but since I was a woman I was embarrassed to buy it through store. So i decided to buy it through online.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a flash which I bought 7 months before. Now, I am thinking to buy a [url=https://]sex doll[/url] for myself. My friend already has a sex doll when I used his doll the first time, that was awesome to have sex with her. that's why I thinking to buy this doll.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have three fleshlights, with the quickshot as my favorite. (the quickshot is shorter, easier to clean and is transparent for easy viewing) I also have various masturbation sleeves and vibrating cock rings. When I edge I use two or three to vary the tempo and intensity of the experience.
Lurker
0 likes

Pocket Pussies are awesome. I had one called the Vicky Quickie & it had me cumming within 40 seconds. Check out [external site link removed] all your toy choices.

colin123
1 like
My wife loves watching me slide in this while she uses her dildo
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Love to know what people think of these types of fleshlight toys:

[external site link removed]

never used before but don't want to spend to find out that it feels uncomfortable.

Is it not too friction like? Anyone here still and replying?

***Mod note: Please do not link to external commercial sites***

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Prefer my hand (or someone else’s) or a real pussy.