last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey Guys,

I know that the question of erect penis size has been asked time and time again. However I was curious to see if there is anything that can be done about flaccid penis size. I have no complaints about the size of my penis when erect, 7.5 long and 5 in circumference. But when I am not erect, I am significantly smaller, usually under 3 inches.

So I was just curious to see if anyone had any ideas or techniques that don't require surgery, or anything incredibly intensive that has worked for you.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The best advice is to stay hydrated. The size of the penis whether erect or flaccid can be impacted by the Amount of liquid in the body.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Actually, penis extenders can make your penis longer, according to some scientific studies.

You'd have to wear that thing a few hours per day though (4-8 hours), I'm not sure if you'd really be willing to go through all that trouble.

I never cared about my flaccid size all that much. My dick can in fact look rather small in some circumstances (coldness, time of the day, etc.), but girls usually either see it fully erect or semi-flaccid. If you have a satisfactory erect size, I don't really think many girls will care much about what your penis looks like the next morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Actually, penis extenders can make your penis longer, according to some scientific studies.

You'd have to wear that thing a few hours per day though (4-8 hours), I'm not sure if you'd really be willing to go through all that trouble.

Because that looks so FUCKING COMFORTABLE that I'm sure it's TOTALLY WORTH IT. LMAO. Here, just hang this from the end for a week:

Lurker
0 likes
Not sure - think you are either a "grower" (short flacid but grows a big % when erect) or a "shower" (decent flacid length but doesn't grow much % wise) - probably best if you are both lol...

As for what you could try... the pump pants White Goodman wore in Dodgeball would safely do the trick smile

Lurker
0 likes
Well I had this problem a while ago but I had an exercise that you should do next time you're erect, it will take time but grows it over time.

When erect rest your hand over your cock and just rest it there then flex your cock so you push your hand up, but don't push against it or it won't be as good. Repeat for about 5 mins and you should grow, don't expect an immediate result, it may take weeks if not months.

Worked for me and I have grown 2 inches when flaccid.