Login

first dates do's and don'ts?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So meeting this girl I met online for the first time at hers she's cooking I'm bring drinks any first days do's and don'ts
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do be yourself and just go with the flow
Don't do "the naked man", it has a very low success rate (refer to "How I met your mother" if you don't know what the naked man is)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thattguy87
So meeting this girl I met online for the first time at hers she's cooking I'm bring drinks any first days do's and don'ts

On no account criticise her cooking. Even if it's inedible, look like you're enjoying it.
Wear new underwear, just in case you get lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do be yourself and just go with the flow
Don't do "the naked man", it has a very low success rate (refer to "How I met your mother" if you don't know what the naked man is)

Do know what you referring to would love the guts to do that tho definitely won't be ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do offer to help with the cooking as directed, and for sure the cleanup

Don't compare the cooking to any other place or persons.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't drink too much, bring dessert and flowers maybe.

See if she has any food allergies I guess too.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't expect anything more than enjoyable company.
Don't push her into anything - she wants a kiss or snuggle, she'll let you know.

Do help with the setup/cleanup - offer to help with the cooking.
Do find out what her interests are - books, movies, etc - to set up a second date.
Do take an interest in her as a person, not a bed-mate.
0 likes
Don't be on your phone constantly, in fact only get your phone out for a cab or an actual emergency. Thought I'd put something that probably applies to younger couples.