FB with a busy woman?

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Let's say your FB is busy, a majority of her time is spent in classes, rehearsals, work or the gym. So she only wants you at night, when everything is done and taken care of, no cuddling after or talking, strictly sex.

I seem to keep running into the problem of my FB saying it's starting to become a problem that I'm not into it emotionally.

We've been at this for seven months now, I thought I made it clear when we began.

I just need some male insight to what's running through his head?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
FB = Fuck buddy, right?

Personally, I think the issue is more on his part. Nowhere it is stated that fuck buddies should share a high level of emotions. It seems to me he is looking for more than a fuck buddy, and although it might be a rightful inquiry, you have all the freedom to decide. Even though you might share a great sexual complicity with him, maybe you both don't hold a compatible view of how much emotions should be implied in the relationship. You can always find other fuck buddies if this the case.

I hope I helped somehow. xx
Lurker
0 likes
He is feeling emotionally attached to you, and is hoping that you might have changed your mind after all that time, especially since most women would probably want to cuddle or at least talk after a good sex session. To be honest, I too would feel that it's overly clinical if I had been hooking up with a girl for seven months and she wasn't even interested in talking to me after the sex.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
He is feeling emotionally attached to you, and is hoping that you might have changed your mind after all that time, especially since most women would probably want to cuddle or at least talk after a good sex session. To be honest, I too would feel that it's overly clinical if I had been hooking up with a girl for seven months and she wasn't even interested in talking to me after the sex.

The whole point of not talking/cuddling was to keep the feelings away. When we first started the roles were completely reversed. Once you wire yourself to be certain way it becomes difficult to change your thinking pattern, if that makes sense?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sugar_baby

The whole point of not talking/cuddling was to keep the feelings away. When we first started the roles were completely reversed. Once you wire yourself to be certain way it becomes difficult to change your thinking pattern, if that makes sense?

Well, I don't buy the last part since it's just fear of making a leap to the unknown. It's true that usually it's the guys that want just sex, and girls tend to become more attached emotionally. But look at it this way, if the sex is great and is clearly an on-going thing between you two, it's not hard to see why he might start having illusions about actually keeping you.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah he is becoming attached and hopes there may be more to it than just sex
Lurker
0 likes
I have never had a fuck buddy but think it would be impossible not to get attached to someone if you are fucking them all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he's falling for you.

this is why fuck buddies never work out in the long run.
Lurker
0 likes
I work better in the morning. hoping the guy hasn't had a shitty day or not reciprocating once in a while when he wants is a bit dickish. just like most guys and their wants. now you know what it's like to be a guy. Bitch ain't it?
Lurker
0 likes
i think he loves u ... he jus wants to be with u ... hez getting emotionally attached to u ... it may look like a friend with benefit, but its not ... and u'll definitely miss him when u are hanging out with someone ... he definitely loves u!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The common problem with fuck buddies. It's not something everyone can do as most, when agreeing to be fuck buddies are doing it with the hope it will become more, whether they know it or not. I would say that it's probably beyond saving if he is talking emotions, it'll be very hard to get back to care free if he is talking about getting involved. You can either go for it and start getting emotions involved, or cut it off before he's on one knee with a shiny rock. Highly unlikely he will propose but I just saying.
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
you guys are all jacked up...

There's nothing wrong with being a fuckbuddy...as long as you keep your emotions in check. If you can't then yeah, there's a gonna be a problem with being YOUR fuckbuddy.

To the OP...he's all mixed the fuck up... ditch him and develop a new FB.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Sugar_baby
Let's say your FB is busy, a majority of her time is spent in classes, rehearsals, work or the gym. So she only wants you at night, when everything is done and taken care of, no cuddling after or talking, strictly sex.

I seem to keep running into the problem of my FB saying it's starting to become a problem that I'm not into it emotionally.

We've been at this for seven months now, I thought I made it clear when we began.

I just need some male insight to what's running through his head?

k bb he has started to like u which isnt ur fault just means ur awesome....dump his ass and get anew one