Missionary (17 votes) 15%
Doggy style (62 votes) 56%
Girl on top (47 votes) 43%
Reverse cowgirl (17 votes) 15%
Something from the kama sutra (6 votes) 5%
Other (please specify below) (6 votes) 5%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a girl to ride me hard while I rub her clit, really gets me off!
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy all the way! 69 is a close second though.
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would have to choose cowgirl also. I can get my tits sucked, ride, and grind my clit all at once!
Lurker
0 likes
Cyber.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doggy of course but i also fascinated with missionary because i felt more love when i see and kiss my partner while fucking and very satisfied with the moves
Lurker
0 likes
I like em all - although missionary is pretty intimate!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I think I would have to choose cowgirl also. I can get my tits sucked, ride, and grind my clit all at once!

I'm here for you, Lola! Cowgirl all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doggy, hands down!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Okay guys (and gals if you choose to answer too), let's hear it. If you could only use one position for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Doggy Style for me, no question.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Reverse cowgirl
2. Her legs on my shoulders, wide and high while I pump into her.. Gets the deepest penetration..
3. Doggy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Doggie Style is great, any position that gets her off, but Doggie for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I chose from the Kamasutra, but feel i should point out that Missionary, Doggy, and Reverse Cowgirl are all in the Kamasutra, however there are others i find more arousing such as the Pretzel Dip, it's sort of like scissoring, but more behind, great deep penetration. then there's G-Whiz sort of a her legs over your shoulder type of position, or the Chairman, sort of a grinding lap dance type, but my favorite by far is the Pinball Wizard, although that one is probably best left to the young-uns.
Mary Poppins
0 likes
Tough question. Quaterback, wide receiver or tight end. All good positions, hard to choose a winner.

Oh, silly me. I should have read the first post. I like them all. My husband likes The Rodeo Position. It's like doggy but he holds my hair, whispers in my ear that I'm not as good as my sister, then hangs on for dear life.
Be nice to each other

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy for me but I love to have my face between a lady's legs it's amazing how different they taste.