Favorite "Fuck Me Shoes"

last reply
40 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What look do you like better high heels or boots on your woman? Which says "fuck me" better? How about some thigh high stockings to go with the boot or heels look, what is your favorite color and pattern on the stocking top? Maybe post a pic on here to show me...kisses, wendi
Lurker
0 likes
high heels, thigh high stockings with a garter and nothing else. prefer the lingerie black and the shoes red
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is kind of a hard one. There are several looks that are sexy as hell (e.g. thigh-high stockings and a garter) but if I had to pick the one that screamed 'fuck' louder than the others it would be knee-high stiletto boots. All of the other looks have a 'tease' element but not boots like that. That kind of footwear says, "If I say 'fuck me' I mean it, and I mean it now," but, somehow, not in a demanding way but an inviting one.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Mine would be a Black stiletto with an ankle strap. They are patient leather, with a red sole, 5" heel. They scream "Fuck me". I call them my lucky shoes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heels and stockings with garter belt is my favorite for bedroom fun.
Boots and tights with a skirt is sexy, for public. Especially in the winter time when it's too cold to wear limited clothes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish my wife would wear "Fuck Me" shoes or boots, but she doesn't she says she doesn't have the legs for them. And, they're for younger people (we're in our 60's). I love her in stockings.
As for what I like - it depends on the female. Some look fantastic in heels, stocking, & a garter belt. Others are just as fantastic in sexy boot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stilettos. No question for me.

For a bonus, stilettos with stockings and a garter belt with no panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some spike heels i feel soooo sexy in them
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Personally, I think the shoes are only part of the CFM message. Sometimes garters and stockings (never pantyhose!) are a nice addition, but bare legs are never a turnoff.
A woman's carriage and attitude can say CFM when she's barefoot, too, but if you put all of it together the message is usually clear.
Like these:

Lurker
0 likes
I have pair of hand me down 1954 Roy Rogers cowboy shoes that make me just pee my shorts.
Lurker
0 likes

Sometimes Simple is the best!
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Not a guy, but my favourite CFM shoes are a pair of black satin platforms, with a 4 1/2" heel and thin ankle straps. They're called "CFM" heels for a reason...mostly, I think, because walking over to you is almost impossible.

OMG, that would make you 6'5" tall. I'm 5'6".
I might want to respond to your CFM invitation, but there's a significant chance my penis and testicles would simply scurry up next to my bladder and never be seen again...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thigh high stockings with a garter is always hot. Boots with a mini skirt. Really depends on the outfit. My wife likes to wear both as they make her feel sexy. Just the other night I came out of the shower and she had on her CFM heels with a sexy robe just barely covering her breasts in a nice pose. Was hot as hell. Dropped her on the bed licked her real good, then with heels on pulled her legs all the way up straight in the air. With the heels up I nailed her good. We both came so hard. It was really hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you see me in high heeled sandals you know I am Horney and begging to be fucked.

Who says I wear them everyday?

But I never understand why guys want to fuck in heels?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think cute boots are hot as hell when worn by women. Especially if they have a short skirt or shorts on and there legs are nice and tan....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Red High Heels with black thigh highs and red bra an panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
High heels are sexier than boots for me. Thigh high sheer black stockings, preferably with a seam. I'm not opposed to boots, but heels are hotter.

I was in Santa Fe once and stopped in front of a storefront window. It was full of cowboy boots, or I suppose I should say cowgirl boots. An absolutely stunning array of different colors and styles and looks. Each one more fabulous than the other. So...I guess I like Western wear too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last night my wife went to dinner with the gals. Her friend came by to pick her up and had some awesome high heels. She has really long legs and a nice boob job too.

I took one look at her and the shoes and shot a wink to the wife while commenting how nice her heels were. Her friend asked her why she wasn't wearing her high heels or boots?

Needless to say I wanted to fuck both of them... didn't happen though

Gonna have to have wife put them on this afternoon and have my way with her...

So boots good, high heels good.
Classified
0 likes

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think white ankle boots are very nice smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ART987
I wish my wife would wear "Fuck Me" shoes or boots, but she doesn't she says she doesn't have the legs for them. And, they're for younger people (we're in our 60's). I love her in stockings.
As for what I like - it depends on the female. Some look fantastic in heels, stocking, & a garter belt. Others are just as fantastic in sexy boot.

Well, see I still wear heels, garter belt and stockings! Tell her it's never too late to dress up (or down) and have some fun.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love what I would describe as girly colours, so light pink, blue white etc.

4" or 5" heels really enhance a woman's look.

However, she needs to be able to walk in them confidently. If she is a bit unstable it looks either comical or at worst, painful and that is not sexy.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I just love "fuck me heels" - a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.
All of my shoes have a 4" heel or more, But these are my latest acquisition and make me feel incredibly sexy when I wear them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VelvetDesire
I just love "fuck me heels" - a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.
All of my shoes have a 4" heel or more, But these are my latest acquisition and make me feel incredibly sexy when I wear them.

Nice smile
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by stampede

Sometimes Simple is the best!

These are good for me! I have very small feet (size 5) with high arches, and my feet look great in sandals and open heels like this.

I also like knee-high boots, but since I just blew-out my knee wearing a pair when I slipped on ice, boots with heels have lost their appeal.