Login

Favorite "Fuck Me Shoes"

last reply
40 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
That's strange fetish, Fuck my shoes ;p
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Quote by Frank

both are excellent, excellent examples.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
red suede stilettos strap round the ankle.....yep those are the ones......
Lately for both of us it is a favorite pair of my wife's high heels. Super high heels with a sexy ankle wrap.

Went to dinner with friends and a male friend commented on how sexy they were. We both looked at each other, nodded and said yes they are. Laughed out loud as we both knew I was going to fuck the hell out of her that night with just those sexy shoes on!

She loves it when I take her with me standing, her on the edge of the bed and pulling her legs apart in the big V holding her shoes. Gets both of us.

So yes, right now its the heels...
Really!!

I find these just as sexy LOL

To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Boots with high white stockings. I've always found white stockings sexy, and coupled with knee-high black boots that have a zipper up the side, that's sexy!
Quote by Wendi
What look do you like better high heels or boots on your woman? Which says "fuck me" better? How about some thigh high stockings to g
o with the boot or heels look, what is your favorite color and pattern on the stocking top? Maybe post a pic on here to show me...kisses, wendi

I love a 6in heel (matches my cock) with an ankle strap. Stares out an says "fuck me"
Quote by CrystalNZ
Mine would be a Black stiletto with an ankle strap. They are patient leather, with a red sole, 5" heel. They scream "Fuck me". I call them my lucky shoes.

I am in agreement as I love to put my partners shoes on and fasten the ankle strap all the time kissing her feet.1mmm
She drives me wild in her black, stiletto, Christian Louboutin's. She gets hot wearing them and I get hot watching her in them.