faking it

last reply
12 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read an interesting post about guys faking orgasms.

It reminded me that my boyfriend had done it several times and said it was very easy, in fact...whenusing a condom, of course.

He only started doing it when things had gotten bad between him and an ex and he knew he would be leaving but, could not afford to do so yet. So, in his words, he faked just to keep the peace and shut her up.

Have you guys faked orgasms?

And if so, what were the reasons?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get how a guy could fake an orgasm, even with a condom; my last girlfriend told me that even when I wore a condom, she could feel it when I came (and no, my condom didn't break; I checked). I've heard something about having an orgasm without ejaculation, but I know so little about it that I don't see how that could be what guys are faking.

Color me somewhat confused on this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once when I was drunk and could not cum. I didn't want her to think something was wrong with me and I wanted to do her again when I was sober. I twitched my dick a few times when I was inside and binned the durex myself.

It was easy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple of times a while ago admittedly. It was at a time when I was doing a lot of road cycling and would come home hardly able to walk afterwards. And at the risk of sounding like a right tosser, the sex was just plain boring really.

I suppose it would help to use a comdom, but then if she questions why she didn't feel it, then just tell her it was a small one because you had jerked off to videos of your ex earlier in the day. Should change the subject quickly enough.

Also, if you plain to do this, remember to first unleash the canine in you and go doggy unless you are an Oscar worthy actor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, after doing it with her earlier in the evening, I was just too tired to cum but she was trying so hard to please me. So I thrust hard and pounded and made the right sounds. We both fell asleep soon after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had the experience of enjoying a (pretty intense) orgasm without ejaculating or with only a small amount of ejaculate. This usually occurs shortly after
a normal orgasm for those who care. So I know orgasm can be reached without ejaculation. I faked it once with a girl who had bragged of her ability to fake the big O.
We were engaged in marathon sex and I wanted a break. Stopping for recovery time is always a good excuse for a break so I faked an orgasm. She was not the type to lay back
and politely bite her tongue so I know I fooled her. She did give me a brief look howevever so she obviously knew my load was tiny or in actuality non existent.
[img][/img]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I have faked it. Only once or twice. It was either when I was very drunk or otherwise and just wanted to get some sleep. I always tried to take care of business the next morning/day though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes... we fake it too. y'all don't have the exclusive rights on that.

reasons? hell - probably the same ones you do: drunk & just wanna go to sleep, not really into the person, realized halfway through this sucks... the partner sucks period and ya just wanna get it over with...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TexasSon
yes... we fake it too. y'all don't have the exclusive rights on that.

reasons? hell - probably the same ones you do: drunk & just wanna go to sleep, not really into the person, realized halfway through this sucks... the partner sucks period and ya just wanna get it over with...

+1

...it probably didn't help that I still had the remote in my hand....busted
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yea but i just wanted it to be over since she was not pleasing me at all. Its definitely easier with a condom on tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, never have never will. If I was with someone who made me want to fake it, well I'd just pull my pants up and leave. Not doing either one of us any good.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I have faked a few, but only on the second orgasm. The reason, the partner I was with would have multiple orgasms, and she would eventually go dry before I finished the second time. She didnt like lube so when I see that it was becoming painful due to lack of natural lube, I would fake it.
Lurker
0 likes
It is physically and medically impossible for a man to fake an orgasm. The dick throbs forcefully at least nine times, and sperm shoots out. A woman would have to be a bit thick to be fooled by any kind of a fake orgasm.