Login

Faked Orgasm

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Guys, have you ever tried to fake an orgasm during sex? If so, do you think your partner caught on?

Ladies (I know you're reading this, too), has a guy ever tried to fake an orgasm with you?

I did once several years ago. The sex was boring, I was getting tired, distracted, totally disconnected, and nowhere close to cumming. So I scrunched my face and made a few grunting noises as I thrust deep into her, then quickly went to dispose of the condom with the unfilled reservoir tip. If she noticed (I kind of suspect she did), she didn't say anything. Just wondering if anyone's had a similar experience.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Guys, have you ever tried to fake an orgasm during sex? If so, do you think your partner caught on?

Ladies (I know you're reading this, too), has a guy ever tried to fake an orgasm with you?

I did once several years ago. The sex was boring, I was getting tired, distracted, totally disconnected, and nowhere close to cumming. So I scrunched my face and made a few grunting noises as I thrust deep into her, then quickly went to dispose of the condom with the unfilled reservoir tip. If she noticed (I kind of suspect she did), she didn't say anything. Just wondering if anyone's had a similar experience.

Really? You faked an orgasm? She must have not only been a horrible lay but dumb as a rock. Guys leave evidence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have faked it a few times but it's pretty rare. It's usually because I just can't finish due to the position or general fatigue but have kept going for her benefit. I get away with it by turning when I take off the condom and preventing her from getting a good look (it's pretty difficult to fake an orgasm without one) before I toss it.

The most memorable time was once when I was being riden and came with her. She kept going and worked herself up to a second orgasm, saying "I can't believe you are still hard. Are you gonna cum with me again?" Truthfully, while I was still sporting some enthusiastic wood, the little guy was spent. I just let her do her thing and enjoy herself but she kept asking over and over if I was close. It was typical dirty talk but I could tell she was waiting for me before she would let herself go. I lied and faked it while her body bounced and shook above me. Fortunately she was too content with the sex to notice a lack of evidence on my part.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Really? You faked an orgasm? She must have not only been a horrible lay but dumb as a rock. Guys leave evidence.

Horrible lay? Yes.

Dumb? Who am I to judge?

But I was wearing a condom, the purpose of which is to prevent the 'leaving of evidence.' Or are you referring to foot prints, finger prints, and a witness?

Don't believe everything that you read.

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

Horrible lay? Yes.

Dumb? Who am I to judge?

But I was wearing a condom, the purpose of which is to prevent the 'leaving of evidence.' Or are you referring to foot prints, finger prints, and a witness?

Well.... In my experience, even a condom shows evidence. I wouldn't think footprints unless that is some new S&M thing I'm unaware of. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Judge much?

Have I ? Yes. Did she know? No.

Scenario 1 - She was hammered and when she was finally cumming I just went along for the ride. she was so drunk she had no clue.

Scenario 2 - she was a wild one , definitely not a horrible lay. she was the biggest squirter I have ever been with. She would cum again and again and again. frankly, after a while, i tired of the water works. During her next old faithful gush, I just joined in so I could roll off.
Lurker
0 likes
I HAVE!!!

(It was just NOT REALLY WORKING!!!)

One Night Stand. (You know how it is...)

xx SF

I DID have a PROPER WANK after she left!!!

(Once at a dinner party I said, "NO WOMAN has ever FAKED an orgasm WITH ME!!!" My partner at the time CHOKED on her wine... It was funny because all the men went, "What? WHAT???" And all the girlfriends PISSED THEMSELVES laughing...)

Later in bed...

Me: "Do you REALLY fake it?"

Her: "No, not really..."

Me: "NOT REALLY???"

Her: "It doesn't matter!"

Me: "IT DOES TO FUCKING ME!!!"

Her: "If you do it NOW I promise I'll come..."

Me: "Get your hand off my cock I'm not in the fucking mood now... I'm going to read for a bit..."

(THAT is a GENUINELY true story!!!)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes, I have faked orgasms before. I could not pull that off with my wife or some of my past girlfriends, but yes, some girls you can fool.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I know this is ask the guys but here is my input....Giggles...xo

In my single days I faked lots of orgasms.

I remember one time the guy was so small and I kept saying "Is it in yet?" He was the worst I ever had.

But, yes many times I have faked an orgasm.

Not now in my married life.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes only twice. She was so drunk that she past out after provoking sex and I just left her till morning. She said how amazing it was and how much cum leaked out of her..... she pissed the bed. That was the wet spot she awoke in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, but it's been extremely rare, when I realized I was so tired nothing was going to happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought about it during my first time. Instead I just thought of some of the stories I've read over the years and managed to finish