Fake Pussy

last reply
21 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys Ever tried making fake pussy instead of using hands....or ordered one??.....or you think best way is to go get one girl??
Lurker
0 likes
there is nothing better then the real thing, but a fake one isn't all that bad either
Lurker
0 likes
You ever used one........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by phoenix072
or you think best way is to go get one girl??

What's best is going to vary from person to person. It's really up to you to determine which is best. Have fun finding out!
0 likes
am not a guy but was wondering about those fleshlight thingys..lol..I mean portable..lol smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i myself always found fleshlights and fake pussies weird. i rather use my hands or wait for a woman than rubber detached genitals.

but i'm an odd one anyhow. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in agreement with Mr. Pear. Fleshlights and fake pussies are weird, something about it just ain't right. For me at least. A woman with a sex toy is hot and sexy. A guy with a sex toy just doesn't have the same appeal, feels creepy and reeks of desperation somehow.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I have never used one, but am not opposed to it. Hey, people use a lot of things to help them orgazm. I don't find fake pussies any stranger than a fake cock, a vibrator, suction devices, or any of the other toys both sexes use to help them get off. To each their own.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife enjoys watching me use a Fleshlight...seeing her arousal makes it all worthwhile!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just another toy in the tickle trunk! If I can have my toys, he can have his. Besides, just like men enjoy watching women play with their toys, I too find it very arousing to watch my man play with his.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I have never used one, but am not opposed to it. Hey, people use a lot of things to help them orgasm. I don't find fake pussies any stranger than a fake cock, a vibrator, suction devices, or any of the other toys both sexes use to help them get off. To each their own.

I would have to agree with John. There are many men who use anal stimulators to increase the level of their orgasms and if their are other ways they can find to turn themselves on I don't see it as desperation but more as experimentation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I have never used one, but am not opposed to it. Hey, people use a lot of things to help them orgazm. I don't find fake pussies any stranger than a fake cock, a vibrator, suction devices, or any of the other toys both sexes use to help them get off. To each their own.

Philosophically I agree with JohnC ... but the sight of them turns me off...especially those with "attached hair" that is SO FAKE
Lurker
0 likes
I once used one. It was on a pneumatic hand pump to cause it to slide one and off my cock just by squeezing a bulb. I found it completely frustrating on two levels. First, after squeezing the bulb for a while, the pussy-prosthetic would work its way off my cock. I found that if I took the bulb off the tube and sucked/blew on the tube, it was somewhat better, but not ideal. Second, at first it was stimulating enough, but after the third time I couldn't cum with it. It was just so unnatural that the intense stimulation just wasn't there.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

This for me. I own 2 Fleshlights, but still have an active sex life. Everybody masturbates at times, I just use this kind of toys to add a little variety and excitement. This isn't more desperate to me than a woman using a dildo when she's alone, though for some reason there's a greater stigma associated with men who own such toys.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

This for me. I own 2 Fleshlights, but still have an active sex life. Everybody masturbates at times, I just use this kind of toys to add a little variety and excitement.

Always been curious about them.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover went to a sex toy party some time ago and of course when she arrived home I grilled her about what went on, as us guys do. She got this big grin and said, "You'll have to wait to see what I bought for you". I was thinking handcuffs, yet another vibe for her, possibly a remote control vibrating egg, all things we could share in the fun with. Two weeks later when the party host dropped off a package, in the obligatory brown paper bag, my lover grabbed it and wouldn't let my hands on it. Suspicion rose, as did my cock. A few days later she departed for a tropical vacation without me (I know, what a bitch!) which left me in a bad way, imagining her on a beach, in her bikini, alone. Or not. On my first night at home with the Palm Sisters I opened my nightstand drawer for some anti-friction help and discovered a wrapped present with my name on it. Awwwwww, what a sweet bitch she is. I opened it to reveal a Man Toy of sorts, a rubbery gel tube, pink naturally, with "lips" on the business end. I laughed out loud, having mentioned a few times to her that I thought "those things" were gimmicky and couldn't replicate the real deal.

After 1 minute I quit laughing. WOW! Our first Skype session of her vacation was, ummmmm, interesting with a threesome between my lover, myself, and our new friend Gigi.
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO!!! Gigi! I've never tried them, but I won't lie, I'm curious. But nothing can replace the real thing I imagine.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
For guys who would like to buy such toys, but are concerned with the appearance of a 'fake' pussy, it is possible to buy masturbation sleeves that don't look like a pussy at all. Tenga seems to be a good brand for that (never tried it) :

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
For guys who would like to buy such toys, but are concerned with the appearance of a 'fake' pussy, it is possible to buy masturbation sleeves that don't look like a pussy at all. Tenga seems to be a good brand for that (never tried it) :

Every guy that does any DIY is now thinking "that looks like a paint roller."
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Every guy that does any DIY is now thinking "that looks like a paint roller."

Strange. Myself when I see a paint roller I think "that looks like a masturbation sleeve".
Lurker
0 likes
I have never used one. but I hear there pretty good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the OP is asking whether any of us have ever used a Fleshlight I would say sort of. In that I used a reasonable facsimile. A plastic produce bag from the grocery store full of spit or lube makes a fair substitute pussy. Wrap a pillow around it and one could say it's hands free!