last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, this is very VERY embarassing.

Basically i have some loose skin at the entrance to my anus, about less than half an inch. Went to the docs who said it was a skin tag, absolutely nothing to worry about but she said unless its causing problems she wouldnt remove it for cosmetic reasons.

I havent even thought about it for ages but i started worrying again last night and feel really really self conscious about it sad

Guys, please please tell me im being silly and no guy will ever care about it. I know the whole 'if he really likes me, he wont care bla de bla' but its still making me self conscious.

Ok now to go and crawl into a hole and die
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure it's not a big deal.. I googled it and the images are of the worst case scenarios. From what you said, you should be fine. Come out of you hole, ha so to speak. Any man lucky enough to have access will have already passed your screening process. You'll know he isn't a cad by then.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
nothing to worry about..people dont care about the extra fatty skin on their waist and buttocks...why would they be about something visible only for your lover...and if he loves you ...no point left for discussion ... sit down,relax, have a drink and forget it..;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Skin tags are more common than you might think. Also, you can easily remove skin tags by yourself. Some like the clean sterilized scissors approach, others like using dental floss/sewing thread to tie off the skin tag at its base and let it die and fall off in a few days.
Just gather up some courage and get on with it!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
0 likes
MMonroe - first off, no you have nothing to worry about at all.

Men will not be as judgemental as you may think, especially during sex. There is no way you will be in the heat of the moment with you man and he will see your skin tag - go limp and leave.
Most men however would leave if the skin tag was say....rock hard a few inches thick and 6-7 inches long!

Please don't fret the small stuff, if a man is lucky enough to get "back there" you obviously trust him.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not a big deal. Trust me, I see one on a regular basis (ok, maybe not as regular as I would like...) and it makes no difference to me at all. Any guy who does get the pleasure of seeing and feeling it that does care is a freaking nut case.
Lurker
0 likes
Skin tag....no big deal...I got one too but on the front side. I look down at it and was thinking the same thing, should I have it removed so I asked the doctor should I cut off this skin tag?

He said "I would advise against it...THAT WOULD BE YOUR DICK!"