Everyone really

last reply
29 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
OMG I can honestly and sincerely say that I am sooooooooo creeped out right now from watching that video and at the same time feel really sad.......lol......... ....I am really not one to judge any one I consider myself pretty open-minded person.....but WTF was that!!!!!!........

A glimpse into my thought process during the video all the while with my eyes wide open and covering my mouth with my hands at the same time saying OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

"OMG I hate dolls they creep me out soooo much, Did he just say he wanted a pregnant doll?, and 80 year old doll, what the?.....OMG they look so real!!!....OMG there is a hook in the back of her neck!.....OMG why is that guys hair look like that?......Why does he have 3 guns and two dolls?......OMG that dolls face can come off!!! OMG her tongue can come off too!!!! OMG so does her pubic hair!!!! OMG why does this remind me of that Tom Hanks movie where he yelled out "WILSONNNN"??..........Very High Form of Masturbation indeed!!!.....OMG that guy wants to be buried with his dolls!!!!......Why did he name her Chi-Chan?........Why do these guys have so low self esteem??......OMG that guy thinks he is a super hero because he handglides...lol!!!!...........Awww what people would do not to be alone......."

OMG......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Lush
lmao @ Zafia.

It's kind of freaky, yes. There's another one here if you're interested - I think it's a different one: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst703_In-love-with-a-real-doll.aspx

Interchangeable tongues....eww.

My overall feeling is one of sadness towards the people who buy them. But heck, if there's no demand, then there wouldn't be any supply.

Still creeped out here...........
Lurker
0 likes
The only kind of dolls I've ever been creeped out at are the porcelain dolls. *Shudders* those are creepy. I collect Living Dead Dolls though and I think they're the cuuutest. To give you an idea of what those look like, here's a picture of a couple:

I think this video is VERY interesting and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. That first guy was really sweet. I think it's actually kind of cute and it does help out a little on the overpopulation problem we're having.
It's just so interesting!! I have to watch rest!

Aw, I can't believe how shallow some girls can be. =[

Do they make real dolls for females? They should.
Lurker
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by apesintheak

I think they are called "men"

Those living dead dolls are rather scary too apes!
Lurker
0 likes
I think LDDs are the cutest. =]

And I'd date the first guy in the video. He seems like a really nice guy. Aw.
Lurker
0 likes
They do make Real Dolls for woman, yes. They too cost just as much and look and feel very real.

Part of me thinks this is very sad and yet part of me thinks these people are better off not being with real women and possibly breeding. But then again they're not hurting anyone, so have at it!

The guy that lives with his dad in Michigan was it? When he sent her off to be repaired he kissed her goodbye and told her he loved her.........umm...okay.

And the Brit that said he thought "she was still sleeping" after a shag.....umm...wow.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
They do make Real Dolls for woman, yes. They too cost just as much and look and feel very real.

Part of me thinks this is very sad and yet part of me thinks these people are better off not being with real women and possibly breeding. But then again they're not hurting anyone, so have at it!

The guy that lives with his dad in Michigan was it? When he sent her off to be repaired he kissed her goodbye and told her he loved her.........umm...okay.

And the Brit that said he thought "she was still sleeping" after a shag.....umm...wow.

Exactly where the creepiness came in for me as well chef.....

Believe me I have empathy for these men that actually feel this way and again to each their own....but to say you want to be buried with them...WHOA!....

Plus I was thinking about it as well and it gave me the impression that they want a woman that does not talk, does not have an opinion will be there to have sex with WHENEVER they want......heyyy well they just made themselves a Stepford wife minus the robots.....appauling really......lol
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by apesintheak
The only kind of dolls I've ever been creeped out at are the porcelain dolls. *Shudders* those are creepy. I collect Living Dead Dolls though and I think they're the cuuutest. To give you an idea of what those look like, here's a picture of a couple:

I think this video is VERY interesting and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. That first guy was really sweet. I think it's actually kind of cute and it does help out a little on the overpopulation problem we're having.
It's just so interesting!! I have to watch rest!

OMG......the dolls are looking at me......
Lurker
0 likes
Wonder if Rob Zombie had a problem with the name of them, LDD?

You know Zafia, it's wrong on so many levels and yet at the same time part of me just wants to say "whatever"!!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Wonder if Rob Zombie had a problem with the name of them, LDD?

You know Zafia, it's wrong on so many levels and yet at the same time part of me just wants to say "whatever"!!

Here, Here!!.........let's say it together "WHATEVER".....=d>
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

cheers....
Lurker
0 likes
same to you honey!
Lurker
0 likes
I still don't see anything wrong with it...
Lurker
0 likes
I think they are called "men"

Lurker
0 likes
We didn't say there was anything wrong with it Hon. But you can read so many things into it. Someone said that they want a silent women, no talking, sex whenever he wants etc.
Perhaps some therapy to learn to interact with the opposite sex.
Or just plain ol' *shrug* who gives a shit? LOL!!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
We didn't say there was anything wrong with it Hon. But you can read so many things into it. Someone said that they want a silent women, no talking, sex whenever he wants etc.
Perhaps some therapy to learn to interact with the opposite sex.
Or just plain ol' *shrug* who gives a shit? LOL!!

I understand what you mean Apes, but I ge the feeling that these men do not have woman in high regard to begin with and really just see them as objects for companionship without speech and sex. So, therapy is really what they should seek. They should really find out why they feel they can have a better relationship with an inanimate object then a REAL woman. Also one man stated that most relationships are temporary and with his dolls they are forever. Maybe he has some issues with change and loss that's my professional opinion, as a Therapist of course....
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
All I can say is OMG!! I seriously sat here with my mouth hanging open!! Freaky, weird and totally not normal!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I think everyone in the world who's not in therapy needs therapy, anyway. I don't think all of the men were like the way you described though, Zafia.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I honestly think this is just a lazy way out of taking the time to actually meet someone. You know the saying there is someone out there for everyone.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by apesintheak
I think everyone in the world who's not in therapy needs therapy, anyway. I don't think all of the men were like the way you described though, Zafia.

Not all but most......but again its just my point of view.....

and as chef said.......Lets say whatever to the matter.....lol
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I honestly think this is just a lazy way out of taking the time to actually meet someone. You know the saying there is someone out there for everyone.

I agree.....
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know... I don't think I'm going to say anything further, because I'm starting to feel like everyone is gaining up on me. (Which, I know you guys aren't... But it's a feeling I can't help but have and to try and stay away from it, I'm just going to stay away from this particular post.) I just have a different opinion and that's fine... An opinion will always remain what it is and that's an opinion. One's personal thoughts on something.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by apesintheak
I don't know... I don't think I'm going to say anything further, because I'm starting to feel like everyone is gaining up on me. (Which, I know you guys aren't... But it's a feeling I can't help but have and to try and stay away from it, I'm just going to stay away from this particular post.) I just have a different opinion and that's fine... An opinion will always remain what it is and that's an opinion. One's personal thoughts on something.

No-one's ganging up on you apes! Come here, here's a hug (ok, that's as close as I can find to a hug smiley )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They all need psychiatric help if you ask me.
Lurker
0 likes
Believe me, nobody's ganging up on you, April. These forums require respect for differing points of view and that's all that is. A lot of us like to start a thread with something shocking or controversial, and get everyone's opinion about it.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I agree with Rocco and Lush...apes.....its just a difference of opinion thats all......