Everyone really

last reply
29 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Has anyone seen that "Lars" movie? That may give you a different perspective on it.

No, it won't, but it was still a good movie. Go rent it. Shoot, got rent three movies, and make that one part of the three. That way you can watch it first and then move on...

Lars--he's a very nice fella. I won't tell you the ending.
Lurker
0 likes
Lars movie? I haven't heard of it. Is it new? I love renting movies!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lars and the Real Girl. My friend told me about it, it's similar to this documentary. I'm definitely renting it.
Matriarch
0 likes
I watched a French movie years ago where a guy was so sick of his wife he bought a real doll and turfed his wife out.

I bet this Lars one is a rip of that. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Hilarious though, especially when he took her to a funeral. I love bad taste movies

EDIT: Found it - Monique. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304417/ How are Hollywood allowed to steal movie ideas like this?
Lurker
0 likes
Man, if you like bad-taste movies, go see "In Bruges". Had a few scenes that turned me off to the whole thing.

Now back to the topic at hand.
Lurker
0 likes
We saw "In Bruges". I was disappointed but, it did have some funny moments. 1 or 2.
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard of the addage that there is "someone for everyone." I'm not sure that whoever coined the addage meant to include dolls...
Lurker
0 likes
That would be "someTHING for everyone", but I thought that had to do with amusement parks and such.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not into dolls. The best part of sex is getting my partner off first and as many times as possible. Many times I eat my wife and I don't cum. She is multi orgasmic and I love to make her cum many times.When I have sex with guys I don't cum. I just suck them off or they screw me and cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is sad. but to everyone their own, said the woman kissing her cow...
u can call me Daddy!!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol sssooooo funny, but that aside I don't think that in the begining it was plan A for these guys,think about it, would any of you ladies go out with any of them ( I mean before the doll thing ) with women...beging women ( very high Standards ) I think not