Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever wanked with a girl's knickers wrapped around your cock?

last reply
246 replies
45.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
Many times, when my gf would leave for work on my days off she'd often leave a silky pair out for me to enjoy
Have to confess to having done so on afew occasions.
First did in when around 14 with a pair of my sisters knickers. Since then with my wife's and sons gf's knickers. His gf's knickers had a lovely streak wher they had been between her pussy lips, I shot my creamy spunk right wher her juices had leaked.
One girl gave me her knickers (after just taking them off) to wank with, and she wanted them back with spunk stains too. I did not disappoint.
Active Ink Slinger
A few times with my wife's used panties, but only when I was loading the washing machine and washing them. I preferred them on my face for smelling and licking. Wetting the crotch area by licking and then breathing in deeply through them is much more enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
Yep, several times. My wife's recently, when I was a teen growing up my sister's thong and one time at a house party, into knickers I found in a girl's drawer...... Which I put back in the drawer!! Not proud of that particular drunken escapade.
Active Ink Slinger
Its a kink that doesn't work for me. I hate it when that happens.
Advanced Wordsmith
Done it many times! I once bought a pair off a chick online and jacked off with those LOTS!
colin123
God yes, many times while sniffing a nice dirty pair.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by colin123
God yes, many times while sniffing a nice dirty pair.

I bet your woman's would smell amazing!