Erotic images

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Take a moment, think of the single most erotic image that turns you on more than any other and picture it in your mind.

What do you see?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My lady waiting for me with open arms!!
Lurker
0 likes
A sexy guy pinning me up against a wall
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is something that changes for me. For a day or a week or a month, it might be an image of a guy's POV while fucking a woman doggy style. Another time, it might be a woman reclining and masturbating. Another time, it might be an upskirt. I once saw a woman walking through an airport with a short skirt and thigh high stockings. As she walked, the skirt would alternately bounce against the area on the back of her thigh just below the curve of her ass and just above the top of her stocking. That video replayed in my head for weeks.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, and it could change daily, but right now, what I see is a tall long tanned legged brunette sitting down, leaning her back against an oak tree in the park reading a good book.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
My wife standing in my bedroom, wearing nothing but my shirt.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How sweet are you, Dark Lord?
I am a total shirt-stealer, and I hope my husband thinks the same way you do!

Most erotic image at THIS moment is my husband's beautifiul, whiskey-coloured eyes. He gets this look, right in the middle of things... or even from across the living room, watching TV... whew! Instant wet panties...
Lurker
0 likes
I could be a variety of images but all of are women deep in the throes of an orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked ladies playing football Marty Feldman