last reply
20 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've asked this in "the lounge" too but thought I'd ask the guys

I want to get a full body massage (a professional one, not a parlor) and I'm worried of getting an erection during it.

Any guys experienced this? I don't want to hear tales of you going to a happy ending parlor - only want to hear of real massages
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens, but normally you won't have been the first person the masseuse/masseur has had it happen to. It'll deflate when
you realise that things are not going to come to a happy, for your unruly body parts, culmination. I can remember a ward sister
in Waiouru Army camp hospital who was a dab hand with a biro for dealing with unruly parts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had quite a few of those and its all in your head... i have never had an erection during one because when i go get a massage this is the only think i expect to get... a massage... so i just close my eyes and relax

if you want a massage with a happy ending.... then that's another story altogether
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see no reason for you to worry as you have selected professional massage, your fundamental intention is to relieve your body and stress and not to get a hand job or a blow job , in my experience a professional massage will never try to excite you or to arouse you , according to her it will be a medical service , just lie back and enjoy the massage
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I have had a full body done in the past. It really didnt have that effect on me. Last week, I had a back massage and the girl threw a leg over me and basically rode me while she did what she did. Wouldnt say it was turn on, but if she had of done my chest and the front of my shoulders and she jumped on top to do that, we may have had a problem...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My GF's friend was saying only the other day how often it happens. I suppose it depends on how much force she's applying as well. If it's firm rather than gentle it's less likely to cause any stirring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Earlier in life I was licensed massage therapist. One of my female colleagues said it happened occasionally. One of her regulars got hard every time she worked on him. Then again she always wore very lowcut shirts and was a hugger. That might have started the ball rolling.

It depends on what you do when you get the erection. On one occassion I had a guy spring wood during a massage. First and only time it happened to one of my clients. I must say, it kinda shocked me. But when he began talking about his hardon and asking leading questions, I knew he was up to no good. Once I set him straight, he got quiet and left in a huff when it was over. Jackass.

If you get a hard-on, just lay there, stay quiet, and hope you have to flip onto your stomach soon. If you move your hips, talk about it, or in anyway insinuate that you want her to "handle" it, your massage will end.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

If you get a hard-on, just lay there, stay quiet, and hope you have to flip onto your stomach soon. If you move your hips, talk about it, or in anyway insinuate that you want her to "handle" it, your massage will end.

Why do I suddenly want to sneak a giant rubber dong into my massage and put it under the towel, right where a big ass hard-on would be on a man? I'd say "Can you take care of that for me?"

Okay, okay, sorry! I know this is a serious thread. Carry on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Why do I suddenly want to sneak a giant rubber dong into my massage and put it under the towel, right where a big ass hard-on would be on a man? I'd say "Can you take care of that for me?"

Okay, okay, sorry! I know this is a serious thread. Carry on.

Yea, you should do that. Just know that if you were on most guys' tables and made that offer, they might just take you up on it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd suggest that you think of something funny to get your mind off of getting a hard on. Picture Danny DeVito or Will Ferrel or think of Eddie Murphy's laugh. That should settle things! haha

PS. if LadyX is giving the massage, well.... WOW!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a friend (a guy) who was a massage therapist for one of the hotels in Atlantic City. He once told me that he had guys get hardons when he massaged them and it also happened to his female collegues. They all said that when it happens, they will move to a different part of the body since they must have hit a "trigger". They would also engage them in converstaion to get mind on something else. Usually the hardon went down.

BTW, a guy getting hard when massaged by a guy doesnt make him gay, LOL!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've paid for several massages during the course of my life...and never experienced a stiffy.

I'm thinking that if that is your driving force towards receiving full body massage, you're probably sniffing up the wrong tree.

Big difference between muscular therapy and 'hey can you jerk me off'?

Don't be fucking stupid or desperate. (hard to tell the difference sometimes) as a service provider...I'd think you'd know that. As a customer, you're pretty hard up...

imo
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
They're professionals, they're used to it. And usually they won't say a thing about it.
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a massage is very relaxing and sensual of course you're going to get turned on
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyinnorwich
I've asked this in "the lounge" too but thought I'd ask the guys

I want to get a full body massage (a professional one, not a parlor) and I'm worried of getting an erection during it.

Any guys experienced this? I don't want to hear tales of you going to a happy ending parlor - only want to hear of real massages

Never had a professional massage but I can see where I would get a boner.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A few years ago, I had to frequently visit a professional chiropractor. I was diagnosed with scoliosis and an extra lumbar vertebrae, an L6.

I recall quite vividly one occasion where I had a female therapist. That fact alone peaked the interest of my downstairs partner. I also felt quite teased because during the massage, her hands kept creeping slightly underneath the waistline of my jeans.

Alas, nothing further occurred and I was disappointed lol.

Erections during such events aren't uncommon, and a professional will handled it accordingly.
" 'He rubbed her shoulders sensually,' what the Hell is that? That isn't sexy. You can't do somebody in the shoulder!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is not uncommon at all.. and the professional therapists know how to deal with it. In fact, when they ask you to turn around on your back.. they usually hold the sheet up (almost like a curtain between the two of you). Thus, even if you have a boner inside your pants you would get your privacy while turning around.

I regularly go for massages - have tried quite a few different styles. I do get a hard on once in a while, but it soon subsides as well. Important thing is - you are there to receive a professional relaxing treatment - so just close your eyes and relax! Its a beautiful experience!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have several friends who practice massage at different levels. One is a physical therapist, and the other four are LMT's (licensed massage therapists) and all of them do or have practiced massage therapy at a professional level either through a clinic or their own practice. It's not something to worry about. They don't care. If they comment on it at all, it would be considered disrespectful at best, and more likely a sign of a profound lack of professional decorum.

It's the same principle as going to the doctor and getting an erection during a prostate exam. Sometimes the distinction between professionalism and friendliness for such individuals is a fine line, but this isn't one of those times. It's a don't look at it (unless you're a doctor examining it), don't mention it kind of a thing. Don't mention it to them if it happens and you'll be fine. If you get terribly uncomfortable for some reason you can apologize and explain that being touched by a stranger is something you aren't completely okay with, but you wanted to give it a try because of the stress you've been feeling. I don't think you will, though. I suspect you will just have a great experience and probably won't even get the erection you're so worried about.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had lots of them with a professional male to relax and repair damage to my knee. Never did anything for me in that way.

However, if the masseuse were a woman, I can almost bet it would affect me, and so what? I say, even if shew never witnesses the sudden rise in interest, give the girl a thrill for cryin out loud.
Lurker
0 likes
If its a professional massage then you will become so relaxed that "it" wont become an issue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had it happen to me many times, at first I was nervous but then I had the thought of oh well lol, I guess it happens because I have such a dirty mind, that I am always kinda thinking about the idea of it turning into a happy ending.