DVP ?

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever had a lady take you and another guys cock in her vagina? How did it go? What did you enjoy the most about it? any advice?
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
No. The only DVP I've experienced is driving on the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Odd. Thought I'd see more comments on this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love mmf but that's a turn off. I never cross swords.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Rick_Valley
I love mmf but that's a turn off. I never cross swords.

This is why girls who love DVP need a few bi-sexual guys in their group of FWBs.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a few mmf in my younger days. We would both have a finger in her pussy at the same time but never our cocks.
To be honest the thought never even crossed our minds, ours, and i'm pretty sure her mind too as she was never slow in telling us what she liked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope - One at a time is adequate.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes I have but finding a comfy position to both get full penetration is very difficult the sensation though for the guys is mindblowing!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
Yes I have but finding a comfy position to both get full penetration is very difficult the sensation though for the guys is mindblowing!

You should feel it from MY side!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Us penis equipped folks will have to do with your testimony Bethany. I missed a few opportunities to try it & am hoping it still happens for me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Absolutely no male touching allowed in any MFM's I've been in. See, it's an MFM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds like fun...I would at least try it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would try it. My wife and I recently tried dvp by inswetince vibrator during sex and she really liked it. We have had two mfm threesomes and did dp in her pussy and ass and it blew her mind. She also sucked both of us at the same time. It really wasn't a big deal to be touching. We never did anything sexual to each other. Very fun experience.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Did DVP once with some regular playmates. It took us a few tries to find a position that worked, but helped that the other guy was abou an inch longer than me. Both of us guys were bi and we both loved the feel of our cocks rubbing together. Our female playmate told us that it was great for her, and she had an intense orgasm. All around good, but not something that we ever did again. Even though we played regularly for two years.
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
No. The only DVP I've experienced is driving on the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto.

And that's anything but pleasurable.dWpLvjrxhwagtZHp

And the answer to the OP is no, but never say never. I'd certainly be open to the possibility. I'm bi so "crossing swords" isn't an issue. I'd even be happy to help "prepare" him.FgKAkX9MQq71qf8d
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Absolutely no male touching allowed in any MFM's I've been in. See, it's an MFM.

Are you saying that in a MMF the woman is only allowed to touch one of the men?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by noll

Are you saying that in a MMF the woman is only allowed to touch one of the men?

Well Duh

silly