last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mean dry humping.
Dry sex means actual penetration without lube or wetness.
Those of you guys who like, why is that?
How does it make you feel?
Lurker
0 likes
Never had a girl that wasn't wet. Dont think dry sex is possible is it? Seems like it would hurt the guy and girl.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it'd hurt the guy, just be uncomfortable - the gal...ya, it'd probably hurt

I always made sure my partner was well lubed before that - usually with my tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We don't use lube. Never have. But it's only "dry" the first stroke if at all. Guess we're fortunate that sh'e naturally wet.

Are you suggesting that there are those who aren't naturally wet and enjoy sex dry and abrasive? Actually choosing to NOT use lube? And wondering why they might enjoy it like that? I too would be interested in the logic there.

On a similar side note, she does, at all costs, like to keep her clit dry. Likes the sensation created by grinding/rubbing on the dry clit as opposed to being slippery. Increases the sensation she says.
Lurker
0 likes
That is very painful for the lady. Many women have that problem during their change of life, and they need to lubricate.
As for whether or not I would enjoy it, I would never ask a lady to do anything when she is dry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never tried it but can't imagine it being pleasurable for either partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its can be almost painful for the guy to if she isn't quite wet enough to slide in. It has happened a few times when she just wants to get on with it without being really wet
Detention Seeker
0 likes
As long as you start slowly natural fluids then take over, after that you can go as hard as you like. It feels more natural and dosen't hurt (well for me anyway) and I always feel great after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
women get wet, so i've never experienced dry sex.

....yet.

*crosses fingers*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, I don't mean dry sex all the way but the woman does get wet eventually
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
That sounds fucking painful. And not the pleasurable kind of pain.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not my kind of thing, quite honestly - doesn't sound like fun.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
A girl that isn't wet?

What kind of sick wanker would want or enjoy dry sex?

I like to get the lady nice and slippery before penetration. If you don't/aren't you are clearly fucking up...
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I've actually experienced this; it was awful. My first threesome and he didn't ever TRY to get me ready before poking at me. He wasn't a monster, but I'm super tight, so I ended up tearing (and yes, bleeding) and was knocked out of commission for a while.

I'm naturally slick, but there's wet, and there's WET ...

I can't see that anyone would really enjoy "dry" sex. Just my
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow