Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Down there" Hair Preferences.

last reply
134 replies
18.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How do you prefer pubic hair to be presented?

156 votes remaining
Shave it all! (126 votes) 81%
Leave a landing. (42 votes) 27%
Trim (23 votes) 15%
Leave it all natural!! (15 votes) 10%
It doesn't really matter to me. (37 votes) 24%
Lurker
0 likes
I like both, but prefer pubes, though shaven as an occasional treat is nice. Really it's up the woman, as someone else said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As smooth as possible. Prefer no hair at all. But if there is any as short as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my pussy totally clean while my girlfriend sometimes keeps a thin landing strip.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a girl with a thin landing strip.
The Engineer
0 likes
i know some people find it disgusting but i like to lick hairy armpits and hairy pussy.....hairy armpits have smell of perfume and sweat all mixed together that intoxicates me,pussy has sweat beads which are like heaven for me
so yeah its all natural for me
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer some hair, not keen on the completely bare look
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by BBB856
What every the lady wants, after all it's her body, it's whats beneath that matters. who cares if you have to part the ways on the way to paridise.
Reminds me of an old chefs joke: Why is pubic hair like parsley? You move both to the side and care on eating!

I have never heard that one. Great, parsley, good allusion.

It is her choice, not mine. If she offers herself to me I don't care. I've lived all over the world and we are the only country that obsesses over things like hair, smell, germs, etc.

It's her I want.

Of course Hypertrichosis, or Ambras syndrome, might be a little much but actually might be a real neat thing. I read a science fiction story years ago that had that as a premiss. Everyone got hairy and it was a choice to invest in shears or curry combs. Curry combs won out.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
I trim daily, but when I know im going to be with someone it all comes off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer bare, landing strip or closely trimmed. Essentially nothing around the lips. I really enjoy cunnilingus and that makes it really nice.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave it all or at least trim. I feel if girls do it to look good and not be grossed out...then we should return the favor.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Prefer some fur down there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been with a woman who shaved it. I like the fur down there. It's part of how nature made women and I like everything about how nature did that! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like mine trimmed...close cropped so to speak. I don't want to have to dig thru a jungle of hair but I don't want completely shaven either (that seems to be the way of the world though). There's nothing sexier than pulling down a pair of panties to find a well manicured bush underneath.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both shaved and unshaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend does not trim and though sometimes it is uncomfortable when I am eating her out, it is ultimately her choice and I respect it. Anyway I wouldn't want her to shave down there, a bare, shaved pussy looks rather unnatural.(Though I would not mind a neat landing strip)