Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Down, boy!

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
You're at dinner with your in-laws, and they're going on about old family vacations you never went on, so your mind drifts to the young barista who always dresses sexy and flirts with you every day when you get your coffee, and before you know it, you're standing at firm attention - and that's when your mother in law suggests that you all adjourn to the living room for a game of charades...

How do you deal with awkward erections at inconvenient moments?

Don't believe everything that you read.

I'll be with you in five - just got to go and crack one off.
I'll sit here a moment longer & finish my plate/coffee/wine/desert... whatever
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
You're at dinner with your in-laws, and they're going on about old family vacations you never went on, so your mind drifts to the young barista who always dresses sexy and flirts with you every day when you get your coffee, and before you know it, you're standing at firm attention - and that's when your mother in law suggests that you all adjourn to the living room for a game of charades...

How do you deal with awkward erections at inconvenient moments?

The obvious solution is stop thinking about the barista and start thinking about your mother-in-law (well, unless you m-i-l is hot or something ).
If you flex your muscles and hold for 60 seconds, it’s supposed to help make those unwanted erections go away. I haven’t tried it out but I’ve had multiple sources tell me that it works.

I hope it’s true because it would help make leaving those boring meetings a bit easier when the incessant droning has caused me to pass the time with illicit daydreaming.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

I loosen my shorts, like I am fanning a fart. Create some space then walk it out. But if I can keep it hard, I may let it show its self to the outside world.
Excuse myself to the nearest bathroom and mess around on my phone until it goes away. Simple yet effective.
Absentmindedly-on-purpose take my dinner napkin along and hold it nonchalantly and seemingly without thinking about it in a position that will prevent the other dinner guests from seeing my predicament while giving my wife an eyeful and a wink. Or failing that simply turn bright crimson until flames come out of my ears as I readjust.