Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does it feel good to mindfuck the women on Lush and then tell them there's someone else?

last reply
64 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

Well stated, J. They're present everywhere in life.

I agree with these 2 and also malik the red..

I am sympathetic to you and anyone else that has had this happen to them. I feel no one deserves this ever!!!! Online or in real life..
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

Well stated, J. They're present everywhere in life.

I agree with these 2 and also malik the red..

I am sympathetic to you and anyone else that has had this happen to them. I feel no one deserves this ever!!!! Online or in real life..
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a very similar bad experience on a different site. Enjoy the banter, the fun but always keep your heart guarded online. Focus on your real life, real relationships and don't get too carried away if you can help it. I too was naïve but also learnt the hard way that people will pretend to be anyone and say anything on the internet. Take it all with a pinch of salt - and presume BS 99.9% of the time! Hopefully you are well on your way to recovery and have learned something from the experience.
Lurker
0 likes
To add to the discussion again, I think it's possible to make connections on sites like this. But there's no reason at all to expect that the person you're talking to is who they say they are...and when you think that about someone else, someone is thinking it about you as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred
You all do it! Lead women along and when someone better comes along you dump us! I will Never trust another man on Lush no matter what they tell me!
II'm sorry that this is your experience. Maybe we could be friends and I'll shoe you not everyone is bad
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.