Does a girl having big breast matter?

last reply
216 replies
15.9k views
3 watchers
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My best friend told me he could not fuck my wife as her breast were on the smallish side. He was a big boob man. What attracted me to her was her fitness and sexy legs, and as I discovered, her very tight and juicy pussy that I so enjoy eating.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by gdwilburn

My best friend told me he could not fuck my wife as her breast were on the smallish side. He was a big boob man. What attracted me to her was her fitness and sexy legs, and as I discovered, her very tight and juicy pussy that I so enjoy eating.

Your friend is missing out. I love small boobs. The smaller the better. Nothing sexier than a pair of tiny titties.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I've always felt if the girl had big breasts, then I'd make sure to appreciate them with plenty of attention: fondling them, squeezing them together, bouncing them in cowgirl, and make them sway in doggy. All breast sizes are nice; however, with the busty girls, I just make sure I tit fuck her to go along with the sucking and nipple play. It's my way of saying, "Thanks sweet girl for taking that big bra off just for me. Let me return the favor by fucking those big, beautiful tits (and probably cumming all over them too)!"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For a very long time, I thought it was "critical" that woman I was with had big boobs. Over time I've learned that any size, as long as they are natural, is fine. I get just as much enjoyment about caressing and sucking on small boobs as I do large ones.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Big breasts are nice, all breast sizes are nice! Big breasts have the advantage of swaying and bouncing while fucking, also easier to tit fuck!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

First wife had D cups, second wife had A cups both great