Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think women look good with nipple piercings and their clit pierced?

last reply
195 replies
16.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Totally ok as it is a women's choice. Can be quite sexy
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Each to their own I suppose but I find both sexy to look at and a total turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ex girlfriend had her clit pierced. I didn't mind it but it wasn't a turn on for me either. It was her own choice.

Current girlfriend doesn't have any piercings, and I think it would look strange to see a clit piercing on a hairy pussy. I guess usually pussies with a clit piercing are shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't hate them, but I prefer without.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Why or why not?

no...I can just barely tolerate pierced ears...& don't get me started on tatoos
Lurker
0 likes
No. You might as well lick a safety pin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dont care for them myself. Wife would never have any so im good with that.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Piercings and tattoos are super hot!!! Love 'em! I love the ones my wife has. Huge turn on!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope....reminds me of pain....pain is not a turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Why or why not?
Definitely not. As with tattoos they make the body ugly. Sucking on nipples or clitoris should not be made unpleasant by the interference of foreign metal paraphanalia
Lurker
0 likes
Nope - to each his or her own, but for me... something foreign and inanimate just doesn't seem right in such intimate places
English Gentleman
0 likes
each to their own, but im not a fan. got my tongue cut on a nipple ring once. never liked them since.
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me, but I know I am kind of old school. For areas of the body that are so sensitive and give such pleasure to a woman, I think it's a shame for them to poke holes in them. A lot of women around the world are forced into sexual mutilation. Not sure why so many in our culture choose to do it to themselves.
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly no. When the fad dies the scars stay. Not always the case. I really think piercings on the face arre the worst.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by FatherWolf
Mostly no. When the fad dies the scars stay. Not always the case. I really think piercings on the face arre the worst.

scars? this is 2016, you know. we're not stabbing holes in our selves with rusty spears. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Not for me, but I know I am kind of old school. For areas of the body that are so sensitive and give such pleasure to a woman, I think it's a shame for them to poke holes in them. A lot of women around the world are forced into sexual mutilation. Not sure why so many in our culture choose to do it to themselves.

there's a HUGE difference between sexual mutilation (usually the practice of castrating a women's clitoris, and yes, it's barbaric) and having a procedure in which you decide to put a small hole through a piece of flesh for your own pleasure. for the record, our bodies are ours to do as we please. i have had my nipples pierced, though i let them heal over several years ago, and currently have my hood pierced. i enjoy the way it looks and, more importantly, the feel of it - it enhance my physical pleasure. how you could equate that with mutilation is beyond me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I think it does more for her than those piercings do for me. a gal with her tongue pierces runs it up and down my cock. I really like her vacuum ability way more.