Login

Do you tell your partner..

last reply
19 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
You're about to cum?

If yes, why? Does she want to hear it from you?
I do not, after 30+ years she knows when it is about to happen, same with her, I know when she is about to cum

Quote by Andrew00
You're about to cum?

Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Quote by Andrew00
You're about to cum?

When I was younger, I didn't tell her when I was about to come. She just guessed from the quickened pace. Now that I older, I like to tell here because it's lovely to see her preparing herself for it. I don't do the full throttle routine anymore.

As to how I tell her, well I'm a bit shy to disclose that here, but would be willing to share via pm...
Of course she can tell when i'm about to, but i find it sexy anyway to share how close i am and to eee her preparing for it!
sometimes I do when the mood is right
no just cum, in her cunt or mouth, she's ready for it.
Normally, yes. I enjoy dirty talk so announcing that I'm about to cum is a natural part of the experience for me

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

I usually do that. part of the dirty talk
I mostly always do as I tend to cry out as my cock lets loose with cum, never thought about why as my head is too busy cumming.
I personally like to hear it... It's exciting. xo
I do. Gives her the choice about whether to slow things down and take time to prolong it, or where she wants me to cum.
Do unto others BEFORE hey do unto you
I'm vocal and very mobile when the urge hits so they are aware.
Usually is a join venture... she begging me too and me shouting that I am ready... only question is where?
If she doesn't know by now....
I tell when I'm close if I don't think she's orgasmed yet. She is more reluctant to provide verbal details, but I can usually tell if she's cum.
If she isn't coaxing me to do it, telling me to make a sticky mess inside of her then sometimes I will.

on the rare occasion she's going down on me I give her a warning.
Trust me, she knows! Early in our marriage, I would fill her mouth. She wasn't all to into that yet. She asked me to tell her. I casually told her to pay attention to her other senses while down on me. I move around a bit when it cums, she can't feel that? I know I'm not the quietest, and I begin moaning before it shoots. She can't hear that?
Quote by chubswing
Trust me, she knows! Early in our marriage, I would fill her mouth. She wasn't all to into that yet. She asked me to tell her. I casually told her to pay attention to her other senses while down on me. I move around a bit when it cums, she can't feel that? I know I'm not the quietest, and I begin moaning before it shoots. She can't hear that?

not all people is "sensitive" the same way..

I had some girls able to tell me I was starting to climax few seconds before, others asking me "did you cum?" after it happened..
guess this is life !
No need .She just knows
majority of time yes, I state that I am going to "pop", this is just to me a curtisy and if they don't want me too, yet can tell me. I have found that most people, get even more turned on from hearing this, I do. I am very vocal anyway