Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you shave your cock clean? When did you start?

last reply
398 replies
47.0k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe

An ex girlfriend of mine shaved my cock smooth about 15 years ago and it has been smooth ever since. I love the feel and does my wife

Active Ink Slinger

Kept it trim since I had my own place...23 ish years old. Sometimes smooth sometimes trimmed, depends on my mood. Stubble is never good...

colin123

I have too, my wife refuses to have sex if I am hairy down below.

Rookie Scribe

I started 35+ years ago when I was having a surgery. The Dr hadn't mentioned it & when the nurse was checking me in she asked me if I had. I told her I wasn't aware that I needed to so she say, I'll go get an orderly for you. I stopped her & said " I'll behave if you can be professional while your doing it " As she was thing about it I told her that I worked with her husband ( who just happened to be about the size of the Hulk) she smiled & replied, yes I'm sure you won't do anything Stupid

Since then, I've kept it clean with shaving or waxing when I can find a place that will do men. 😤 Around here it's usually women so they nix the suggestion.

Yes I do.

Every woman i have been with loves a man that is shaved clean.

I started to really keep everything shaved when I was with my second wife.

Rookie Scribe

Yes, cock, balls,and asshole.

Rookie Scribe

I started shaving my southern front 20 years ago.

Active Ink Slinger

I had a vasectomy years ago and they shaved me then. Ever since that day i shave my pubic area, cock and balls. Love the smooth feeling and no stray pubes anywhere.

Active Ink Slinger

Bare and clean just as I prefer my female partner to be.