do you prefer it when girls shave...

last reply
77 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Quote by chriskayaks

Hhhhmmmmmm!!!!!! Which one would you rather nibble on??????

Second pic all the way, it turns me on so much when my tongue and lips are licking labia and sucking clit smile
Advanced Wordsmith
I have no problem whether it is hirsute or follically challenged.

Having said that, the second of the two pictures above is the one that is more inviting.

But we are only talking about two pictures.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Active Ink Slinger
it is a womens choice however, I do like a neat trim. A little hair is a visual turn on for me.
Lurker
I prefer shaved but friend is ok to I really don't like hair in my mouth
Rookie Scribe
Soft, smooth, and completely clean please. I DO NOT like body hair except on the scalp, the eye brows and the eye lashes smile
Active Ink Slinger
either fully shaved or nicely trimmed is nice
Lurker
I like my pussy to have sum hair but not a lot
Active Ink Slinger
Dont care for shaved ones at all.
Lurker
I like them completely shaved smooth better to look at and more importantly nicer to lick , which I love doing
Lurker
It matters not at all. So long as she's satisfied with her own aesthetics. And willing to share them with me.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes.
But I'd never insist on it.
Rookie Scribe
Yes. She's not fully nude if not shaved. But trimmed where I attend to her orally is next best. And her preference trumps mine if it differs.

Traditional women (present-day grandmothers) seem not to like being quite that nude, with its implication that they are less than reserved and dignified. Being shaved is not what prevailed when they were growing up, so what other people might think of them if seen shaved or partially shaved was a deterrent. I encouraged my wife in the late 1960s to shave but it took 2 years before she trimmed (to my delight) and 2 more before she shaved it all off -- to my great pleasure and to each of the several older men who with my blessings she took as lovers, none of whose wives would shave themselves. After 6 years, she reverted to a close trim without compromising her appeal to any of us.

She left in 1982 and no lady friend since has shaved, but one of ten years with me always trimmed her pussy lips close enough to make for easy oral. She didn't like to be looked over while nude, especially not her pussy, so her hair was her concealment and passive concession to modesty. What's good for the goose might be good for the gander, so I have alternated between trimmed and shaved myself the last several decades and don't care when I'm seen that way. And now, shaving is well accepted among both genders.
Active Ink Slinger
Ya know, I usually like it the way she feels it is pretty and, of course, healthy. One thing I might add is that no two women have exactly the same scent, and the same taste. If she has a scent and taste that drives me mad, I like her wild and fully carpeted. But if she is on the smaller side and has a more delicate scent, smooth as a baby's butt! Redheads, real ones, can have beautiful pubic hair. So, it really is her call, and it is just part of who she is, who she is comfortable being.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by chriskayaks

Hhhhmmmmmm!!!!!! Which one would you rather nibble on??????

I love them both top be honest. The top one is clean and probably combed out fine, and has a rich soft texture. With her flawless skin, she looks very sweet.

The second I love not just because of the shaving but because of the degree to which the lady is turned on. Not only are her outer labia beautiful but she is one of those women whose vaginal canal swells so significantly that you can see a big swell from the outside. In this case to, she has uniformity of coloring that is very sexy.
Yes, all women swell, but some women really swell. Bo Derek was partly well known for her swell, and the fact that, when penetrated you could see the cock in her pussy from the outside, and see how she was gripping it. There is a very hot scene like that in, I think, "Bolero."
Lurker
My gf and myself always prefer shaved pussies , it's a turn on for both of us , sexier and more sensual when it comes to licking , grinding and pussy eating.
Active Ink Slinger
shaved
Advanced Wordsmith
I like it. I even shave mine as well.
Active Ink Slinger
Shaved smooth otherwise neatly trimmed. I don't like stubble as it gives me a rash from going down so often