Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you personally know or have met your wife former "hookups"

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Not an ex but just a guy she use to fuck?? Ive Been with my wife for 10 years married for 3. 10 years ago she introduce me to a guy who was a "good" friend of hers. He seemed a little odd but overall was cool shit.. He was stationed in the Airforce where I grew up so we actually had some decent convo. Plus my wife had told me about this friend she had who was in the airforce etc... So i knew of him before we met.

Fast forward 9 years.. Me and her are talking one morning. I mentioned her friend she introduced me too and how he was cool and i liked him. I wondered what happened to him.. I mean we are all friends on FB but he disappeared off the face of the earth.. And he was a really good friend to you. Etc.. Well she confessed that HE is indeed the guy she had told me about when we first started dating that she hooked up with for a week when her and her ex at the time broke up.. Well her and her ex got back together..and they continued hooking up periodically.. Hell they even double dated at times so him and her ex kinda became friends all the while still fucking behind his back although she wont admit that..She told me it stopped once things had become to awkward. And that they just became good friends etc..supposely they stopped years before we met.

Also..i connected the dots and figured out this guy had a massive dick and would have pretty rough sex with her...in which she said she hated..but really enjoyed the foreplay..

Now the thing that really pissed me off is when I met this guy I told her he seemed odd and flat out asked my wife if anything had went on between them.. She laughed and said no that they are just friends.. You can be friends with your ex..etc..But a hook up buddy.. Especially one that treated her like a whore during sex (her words)... She said she didnt tell me the truth because he would have made her look bad... Funny thing is.. Ive seen him on FB recently..actually comment on one of his photos and my wife flipped out on me a sky why I felt the need to communicate with him ?
Advanced Wordsmith
My wife was a slut in college and has basically denied and lied anytime I would ask her if she slept with guys she dated. She would say no but I said I didn’t believe her and eventually she confessed. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way that she lied to me, I still don’t know her entire sexual past and I’m sure I never will. Too bad because I told her it would be fun to talk about and build our sex on but she apparently doesn’t see it that way and continues to not want to talk about her past. So I feel for you. Basically I feel that any guy she was friends with she fucked.
Rookie Scribe
yep, in fact one of them was our best man at our wedding lol
Active Ink Slinger
No. She used to live in a different area just before we met. I could hardly care either way.
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoy hearing my wife tell me about her past lovers,she has even brought one over and had sex with him when he was in town. It was a turn on and sex between us was much better or months.
Active Ink Slinger

Not before me. I know everyone she’s been with since we been married. Watched her with most of them.

There is something highly erotic when a woman tells you the details about sex with her lovers. Most women, for some reason, feel that if they say anything it will effect how you feel about them. Such a loss to be encumbered that way.