Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like women of different body types?

last reply
28 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seem to be pretty flexible on that. I will go for women who have some "chunk" on them, although that is not a requirement. There is an upper limit on that, but I can't easily define it. It probably depends on her other qualities too. I am certainly not adverse to petite or slender women.

I have walked the walk on that; my ex-wife was not a willowy lady. Her weight did vary on times depending on what diet she was on.
Semitalented Scribbler
0 likes
Oh, boy … this is gonna get ranty. Fair warning.

Personally, I have a wide range of attractions. I know what and who I like and what and who I don't like.

What you won’t ever hear out of me is specifically what and who I don’t like.

If you know that I like certain kinds of women, it does not mean I like all women that fit that category.

And to those that have very specific tastes: trust me, I get it.

What I don’t get is your very public, hurtful, and dismissive dislikes.

Do you need to take fucking kindergarten again?

Seriously, just avoid dating and mentioning people who don’t do it for you.

The world does not need to know either (1) your very specific feelings of disgust or (2) your potentially creepy fetishism.

Here are some phrases I never need to hear again in a thousand lifetimes:

“Real women [fill in the blank].”

“No [fill in the blank].”

And now I’m going to fantasize about the women that do it for me.

And I’m still not telling you.

๐Ÿ“œ ๐Ÿ–‹๏ธ     S e m i t a l e n t e d   S c r i b b l e r     ๐Ÿ–Š๏ธ ๐Ÿ“ƒ

Confused about the rules for my Lush Storiesยฎ song titles game? โ†’ Click HERE.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Caramel_Infidel
Oh, boy … this is gonna get ranty. Fair warning.

Personally, I have a wide range of attractions. I know what and who I like and what and who I don't like.

What you won’t ever hear out of me is specifically what and who I don’t like.

If you know that I like certain kinds of women, it does not mean I like all women that fit that category.

And to those that have very specific tastes: trust me, I get it.

What I don’t get is your very public, hurtful, and dismissive dislikes.

Do you need to take fucking kindergarten again?

Seriously, just avoid dating and mentioning people who don’t do it for you.

The world does not need to know either (1) your very specific feelings of disgust or (2) your potentially creepy fetishism.

Here are some phrases I never need to hear again in a thousand lifetimes:

And now I’m going to fantasize about the women that do it for me.

And I’m still not telling you.

Well, women, God bless them, do a fair amount of that themselves on dating sites and so forth. Height requirements are common; money requirements even more so.

Usually men don't inquire about a woman's money - unless they're gigolos, and they're usually subtle about it, I think. I did see a "Sugar Mama" site once. Most of the guys on there seemed to be deluding themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like women of different sizes, colors, heights, etc. Personality really makes the difference. As I got older I realized that I'm only attracted to a limited number of personality types.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES
AND yes
Clumeleon
1 like
0 likes
It doesn't matter on the body type for me. I've found fat women sexy, thin women sexy, masculine woman sexy, feminine women sexy, etc. There's just always this something, that sets me off. I think i find playfulness sexy,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simply put, yes I do. It's more than just her body that attracts me.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
First I have to say that I love all women! But if I had to pick I would have to say BBWs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Body type is not important to me, but I want that pussy clean enough to eat off of! ?
1 like
I tend to like women more chunky than not. I'm chunky myself. Overall, a cute face always wins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any shape apart from gaunt is good to me, particularly enjoy sexalicious curvaceous ladies mmmmn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I certainly do..thin, short, tall , curvy and everything in between
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely different body types...... different hair colours, skin colours.....
0 likes
Yes. The paramount deciding factor is; are they attracted to me?
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All women are generally hot regardless of shape. Just like with men it’s confidence and attitude not shape that really defines sexy ness. We all gotta work with what God have us like it or not!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I don't discriminate. As long as there's a pretty face with a personality to match, I can make it work. I don't see the point in ruining my own chances at happiness by being shallow.

1 like

I personally love babes w/ the same body type as mine.

I'm not into flat chest, no hips and no ass.

Even better if they have the same personality as me.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I like a slightly plump woman. I have had sex with very slim girls and they felt very boney under me. I find plumper women are nice and soft under me when Iโ€™m on top. Plumper women usually also have bigger boobs which bounce nicely when they are on top.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have always gone for the women with meat on their hips and larger chests. I absolutely am not attracted to women that are rail thin like a super model. Also women who have such small breasts that they could easily pass for a man if you put them in a lumberjack outfit, not a turn on for me either. I want to know they are a woman regardless of how much or how little clothes they are wearing. Got a big ole puffy snow suit on? If I'm seeing those lovely curves, I'm hooked!

Check out the hit series!

Introduction - Chapter 03 - Published | Chapter 10 โ€“ Published

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 โ€“ Published .. | Chapter 11 โ€“ Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 โ€“ Published .............................. | Chapter 12 โ€“ Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 โ€“ Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 โ€“ Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 08 โ€“ Published .............................. | Chapter 23 - Written

Chapter 09 โ€“ Published

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I find curvaceous figures very appealing, but what I find very attractive is a lady who feels confident and happy no matter what size or shape she is and enjoys unbiased appreciation

Headbanging ape from cold North ๐Ÿค˜
0 likes

I find myself interested in quite a range. I was once talking to two women at work, both of whom I have had crushes on and realized just how different they were physically (personalities, too, but that's not the subject in this thread). One is slim, small breasts, shapely little butt and legs. The other is the dictionary definition of BBW; huge tits, big ass, thick thighs. Both beautiful, but opposite ends of the body spectrum. And, of course, I have lusted after a lot of bodies in between.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

The Linebacker
0 likes

From tall to short is great. But l am attracted to a particular body shape: athletic/curvy. Hardbodied women with long legs are HOT!

I actually am also attracted to a particular facial structure, prefer longer hair (but some shorter hairstyles on the right face work, too.)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Oh, absolutely! Variety is the spice of life! It's mostly about just looking and appreciating how beautiful women are, but truth is, my wife thinks I'm weird because I notice eyes more than anything, and probably nice hair or a pretty face a close second. She doesn't seem to believe guys actually do that, but I surely can't be the only one.

A great, sultry voice always gets me too. I've sort of fallen for the woman who talks to me on my car's infotainment system... Sometimes I just drive around so we can talk, but that's getting rather expensive these days.