Do you like to cuddle after sex???

last reply
345 replies
33.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I usually do it makes it that much more intimate, also I love falling asleep,with her in my arms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kitty40
There is nothing like laying tangled up with the person you just shared your body with. it brings the intimacy up to a whole new,level. Anybody can screw you then roll over. A special one will hold on to you.

Sorry guys, just seen this was in the ask the guys section. Oops!

KITTY ... NO apology needed. I happen to agree / like your answer very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do like to cuddle after sex, but I also like to cuddle before and any other time. It brings a sense of intimacy to any relationship.

If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it's a must
Lurker
0 likes
would be ver nice to be in his arms after sharing his body with me. Would be fun to rest a bit and then start over. I think I'd like to be on top and facing you this time. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most definitely!
Check our my favourite things on tumblr elfinanna dot tumblr dot com :D
Anna x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuddling is good anytime.
0 likes
it depends...if it's sex with a stranger or a one night stand no way. i can never cuddle. i was in a relationship recently though and i found out that i do like it when i care about the girl. although ultimately it always ended up to more rounds of sex smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it's a must.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a hit and run sort of guy. Cuddling, skin to skin contact, is just part of complete wonderful experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always. snugglin and nuzzlin hmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a fabulous way to complete such an intimate event; without the naked intertwining of my lover's body, it seems totally incomplete.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, post sex cuddles are a must.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aftercare is all important, I like to lay with my girl in my arms feeling her breath on my chest as she sleeps
Lurker
0 likes
Having her nude body in my arms afterwards? Hell yeah!