Do you like it....

last reply
38 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do you like when girls wear no panties and bras when you start having fun with her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No panties - no bra. Thats when the fun starts.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush
do you like when girls wear no panties and bras when you start having fun with her

It's never happened to me, but then if I had "started having fun with" a Scotsman in the kilt, I'd expect to find no further hindrance to my fun - or his.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes taking the panties off can be a lot of fun, but no bra is just an open invitation in my eyes to play around. :P
0 likes
Yes it's nice but I think I'd rather the trench coat covering her wearing only thoes items
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd prefer not to wear panties or a bra. The less obstructions in the way, the better!
It's All Good! :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on the setting and the mood.

Unsuspectingly discovering that the wife's gone commando and is already wet? Pretty lucky find.

Slowly teasing her through her panties until she's begging me to take them off of her? Also pretty fun.

Bottom line, it's not an "if/or" question. Both can be rewarding in their own way.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather she be wearing to start off. Part of sex is the seducing and peeling off the clothing slowly. Idk. That's how I feel
Lurker
0 likes
If they are off then i have no complaints. I want the woman i'm with to be comfortable wherever we are. But i do agree with HEAT23, see above, that taking off the clothes of the one your with can be quite pleasurable, especially if she has her eyes closed or is blindfolded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how on earth could anyone complain?

during a relationship with a co worker she stopped wearing them. made it easier to steal time in empty meeting rooms or cupboards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I would like it. If you could wear a skirt on a date with no panties so that we could play, that would be awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even better when i'm wearing hers.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think I would prefer panties on so I can slide my hand into them and then take with my teeth. As for the bra, it does depend on how much she needs to wear one. Large tits look better in a bra, smaller tits without.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crotchless panties with a peephole bra and everyone's happy.
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush

It can be fun, though I must confess to rather enjoying depriving a lady of her underthings when the opportunity presents.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very much like it when a girl doesn't wear a bra or panties. Especially if she dresses in a way that let's me know just that. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it when a girl surprises me by being braless or pantyless when we play around. The fun part is like trying something in public, maybe while she's just wearing her top and a skirt,
Lurker
0 likes
I love a lack of underwear, especially if she's wearing a skirt. Such things are bold and inviting, and it's as if she's both dressed and nude at the same time. I like public sex and just being with a woman who seems fully dressed but is not is pleasurable without being invasive to those around us. People passing by never know that a sexually energized woman is walking past them, one who is primed and ready for blast off. And it's such a pleasure to carress a woman, especially her breasts, through her outer garments when there's only that single layer of clothing covering her.
Lurker
0 likes
No..Half the fun is getting there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes my wife wakes me up in the morining and she's naked and ready under the sheets. So yes its ok if she wants to skip undies and that's an understatement.
Lurker
0 likes
One of the sexiest things things that happened on a date with my wife was when she went to the toilets and came back and whispered in my ear that she had taken her knickers off "to save time when we got home as she was ready for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have no problem with that. ;)
Chuckanator
0 likes
I've always liked undressing as part of the whole romantic adventure. When I was younger I was in a hurry but now I prefer the complete experience.
Chuckanator
0 likes
I've always liked undressing as part of the whole romantic adventure. When I was younger I was in a hurry but now I prefer the complete experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes whats better then a head start
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I simply love the feel of untethered tittie through a silk blouse...... But I do prefer removing her panties.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
like when there on slowly or ripped off can be so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
watching two ladies undress each other so erotic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's hard to given an honest answer to this question because if I'm having 'fun' with her, then you'd best believe that I'm liking it. Do I find it more enjoyable for her to be commando underneath her clothes? Yes and no. I love the ease of access, the implied willingness to fuck, and the general naughtiness of it all but at the same time, part of the fun of receiving a gift is unwrapping it. Let me tell you that there are seldom things that look as delicious as a woman in nothing but some flattering lingerie.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?