Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like a kissing a girl wearing lipstick?

last reply
67 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fucking hate it! It's like kissing a woman who has just eaten a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken with honey. Yea yea yea…I get the whole sexy look and all but I hate how it feels on my lips. Just my opinion.
Love it! Very sexy, very feminine, very hot! Huge turn on!
Love, love, LOVE it! It looks sexy and the marks it leaves feel like badges of honor. I'm not too big of a fan of most flavors and scents (for those that are flavored and scented) but some certainly manage to strike a chord.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

i don't do it often, but when i do, i LOVE seeing my lip prints on him! just evidence of a damn good time??

Say. Her. Name.

No, not at all or other kinds of makeup either. Au natural is always best. Especially during a kiss. I want to taste her, not noxious chemicals.
Since most women get hot from kissing, I don't care if she has lipstick or lip gloss, but if she is into teasing kisses, flavored lip gloss, the stickier the better melts me in her hands.
Yes. I love being "branded" by a woman. I have come back from lunch at work with lip stick on my face and the girls teased me. I blushed of course, but still enjoyed it. Also I enjoy seeing it on my cock during a blow job. All or most women who are straight or bi love putting on war paint and we men don't object. A woman's lips are sexy.
Lipstick and gloss are amazing. The best sensation ever.
Of course. I really like when they put it on my cock!